Blizzcon 2014

oneshotx

i think at blizzcon teams who won qualifications.

so in video winners.

and what we see? sp+mage+druid, sp+ww+shaman, affli lock + ww + shaman.

and 0 wms, 0 wls. what is wrong at pandawow :crab: ?

like in last blizzcon only rmd and turbocleave epic only 2 comps (WoD kappa arenas rip)

Different fotm, different balance, no bugs, no issues with damage. There's ur answer.

holy shit ur actually dumb it has nothing to do with balance there are 0 good players that que god comp its that simple a prorper skyped godcomp would be any FOTM comp in 2 setups the players just cant play comps

holy shit ur actually dumb it has nothing to do with balance there are 0 good players that que god comp its that simple a prorper skyped godcomp would be any FOTM comp in 2 setups the players just cant play comps

actually ur the dumb here. really hard to play a godcomp when there are only retards queing tsg, and this kind of bugged melee scum. it has a lot of to do with balance

actually ur the dumb here. really hard to play a godcomp when there are only retards queing tsg, and this kind of bugged melee scum. it has a lot of to do with balance

Be quiet. You dont even appear on the ladder so how you dare to judge anything that happens here on Pandawow. Random pleb.

@flow ye, played with shelby and baz fireplay really well and we won almost every game. Still it shouldnt be that hard to beat those melee fotm combs like it is right now. But yeah, theres not 1 good sp playing here atm therfore you wont see good godcombs here

It has everything to do with balance. Any brained warrior will never lose to a shadow priest in arena, hence why not even good priests would turn to playing here, knowing they will only get rekt by all the warriors that are on the ladder. Sure, u can get rating as sp, if u farm 1600 teams and brag about it. I just dont see SP working here unless other classes get fixed.

It has everything to do with balance. Any brained warrior will never lose to a shadow priest in arena, hence why not even good priests would turn to playing here, knowing they will only get rekt by all the warriors that are on the ladder. Sure, u can get rating as sp, if u farm 1600 teams and brag about it. I just dont see SP working here unless other classes get fixed.

Completly wrong. Give me a good sp and i could win against every 3s team that is queing atm. Sp compared to the melees here is not that strong but it would be completly stupid to say that its useless to que sp in 3s due the imbalance lol

Played mage + sp with bestworld in 2s on ~2.3 mmr this s. When peak rating was 2.5. U cant say priest mage is bad. We stomped nearly all warrior teams and only got rekt by hunter or double dps teams. Also we had a really good 3s session as hpal godcomb even tho im not that good as sp

Edited by Noneedholy

Not in 3s, God Comp can destroy any Warrior comp, vs KFC they can swap shaman or just kill hunter, vs TSG all they would have to do is live and then anyone on the TSG team can die. You underestimate the damage God Comp can deal, a proper God Comp can erase a shit ton.

U might know it, but I just think shadow priest is a bad class. I dont underestimate its damage, I underestimate its survivability. But, that could be just because I play a spec that demolishes any sp in any pvp situation. Or like noneed said, there's no priests.

U might know it, but I just think shadow priest is a bad class. I dont underestimate its damage, I underestimate its survivability. But, that could be just because I play a spec that demolishes any sp in any pvp situation. Or like noneed said, there's no priests.

Well, You might think that because u never saw a SP with good positioning in 3s here on Pandawow :D

Let him Pre- MD or pre- fade some things and he will survive better than his mage in 3s

Be quiet. You dont even appear on the ladder so how you dare to judge anything that happens here on Pandawow. Random pleb.

@flow ye, played with shelby and baz fireplay really well and we won almost every game. Still it shouldnt be that hard to beat those melee fotm combs like it is right now. But yeah, theres not 1 good sp playing here atm therfore you wont see good godcombs here

whats ur retail xp as a shadow priest? ok 0. go search for orbots, wintrade and reroll flavour pls.

Challenger with no skill [ATTACH=CONFIG]115379[/ATTACH]

talk in forum but suck in game

Good that you dont suck lol ... i mean you have proved your point by queung TSG on pandawow. And still yet you lost to mld or Rmd :mocking: :mocking:

There used to be jessbossx, but he saw how bad this sv was for spriests. Sazzi r1 priest PogChamp, played 1 week and now think you got any sense to talk like spriest trainer

Jk u make even locks unplayable in 3s so stop talking about a class that req. A brain. Arent u that guy who got a 2nd forum acc and pretend to be another person ? Commentating below ur on thread with "Nice guide" like how the fuck ... that is so sad lol... smth must go wrong when u have to pretend that ur another person. Trademollo

Edited by Noneedholy

Roast :

To humorously mock or humiliate someone with a well-timed joke, diss or comeback.

Yeah i do agree takaa suffused every point. Jk all this TSG hero can say is "you suck" without even getting a point because everything else would exert his brain too much

Good that you dont suck lol ... i mean you have proved your point by queung TSG on pandawow. And still yet you lost to mld or Rmd :mocking: :mocking:

Jk u make even locks unplayable in 3s so stop talking about a class that req. A brain. Arent u that guy who got a 2nd forum acc and pretend to be another person ? Commentating below ur on thread with "Nice guide" like how the fuck ... that is so sad lol... smth must go wrong when u have to pretend that ur another person. Trademollo

Show me some orbbots botholy