Kroz

Do you agree on this?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree on this?

• Yes
    • NO. Big yes, KAPPA!

Greetings :D

Just like on Blizzard servers. (retail)

How about making a place to gather players from (x1, x100 and Fun) realms into one zone? on retail players can be in Durotar and Orgrimmar from different realms.

However, this might cause lag to everyone, so just make a zone where we can gather. Like the dueling place that you made, how about making it cross realms?

Plus, allowing groups from different realms to do BGs and Arenas. (just like on retail)

This is going to improve the gaming experience A LOT!

How about making a place to gather players from (x1, x100 and Fun) realms into one zone? on retail players can be in Durotar and Orgrimmar from different realms.

However, this might cause lag to everyone, so just make a zone where we can gather. Like the dueling place that you made, how about making it cross realms?

Plus, allowing groups from different realms to do BGs and Arenas. (just like on retail)

You have been here since august 2014 and you say "

Plus, allowing groups from different realms to do BGs and Arenas. (just like on retail)"

Have you not noticed this alrealdy applies to bgs and thats why bgs connection is laggy.

They need to fix the cross server lag before they can start expanding it and if they do this idea would be good but until then its more frustrating than anything.

Plus, allowing groups from different realms to do BGs and Arenas. (just like on retail)"

Have you not noticed this alrealdy applies to bgs and thats why bgs connection is laggy.

They need to fix the cross server lag before they can start expanding it and if they do this idea would be good but until then its more frustrating than anything.

He prolly ment people from 100x inviting people from fun to que up together > . >

The lag is not because of them, the lag is actually from their servers host, before they moved to this host, Pandawow had more players than they have right now and we didn't lag!

So, they just made a mistake by choosing the host for their servers!

All I want is the ability to queue with players from different realms, what's wrong with that? it won't make any difference while we are all in bgs and arenas, then why not queuing together?

Plus, the dueling zone, if they made it cross realms, that would be awesome!

The lag is not because of them, the lag is actually from their servers host, before they moved to this host, Pandawow had more players than they have right now and we didn't lag!

So, they just made a mistake by choosing the host for their servers!

All I want is the ability to queue with players from different realms, what's wrong with that? it won't make any difference while we are all in bgs and arenas, then why not queuing together?

Plus, the dueling zone, if they made it cross realms, that would be awesome!

Ah well like i said it would be a good idea but idk if they would implement it.

Ah well like i said it would be a good idea but idk if they would implement it.

Well, if this thread gets the agreement by like 20 players, they might consider that this is needed by most players!

Don't forget to vote up on the poll, if everyone just voted without even posting and they come and see that we have a good number of votes then they might consider it!

If was like this, why should exist x100 realm? To level up only? Fun would get a dishonest items farming while x100 would be fuc*ing hard, to both realms share same space? Lol my vote is no.

You are mad and don't know what you're talking about at all. You have to read carefully and not once, not twice, but thrice. :D

and your vote for on the poll is a 'Big Yes' but you seem that you didn't get it, like you don't get anything here!

http://pa1.narvii.com/5729/d56441f08a093d160ca7233e62cd033e85e2a363_hq.gif

The cross realm zone would be a whole different zone from xfun / x100 realm since if x100 players were to come on xfun they could buy the legendary cloaks and pve gear etc.

So i really doubt that it would happen.

The cross realm zone would be a whole different zone from xfun / x100 realm since if x100 players were to come on xfun they could buy the legendary cloaks and pve gear etc.

I think he means for example you go too 1 certain location which is a duel zone which you can't buy anything but just duel and resets and that is it but I don't know seems too much work and agro considering there is more important things that needs fixing first.

I think he means for example you go too 1 certain location which is a duel zone which you can't buy anything but just duel and resets and that is it but I don't know seems too much work and agro considering there is more important things that needs fixing first.

I know what he meant but i really doubt that it will happen any time soon since there are other more important bugs to be fixed,

But he is asking for a similar thing as on retail, that the players can go corss realm.

And there could be a chance, of something bugging out, which could end up bad if x100 players come on xfun (and get the gear)

Since it is a cross realm system.

But who knows, maybe something like this gets added in the future, it would be awesome.

man, just 1 solo realm with fun benefits for starter pvp gear, gems, enchants, and profesions ez to rise, but pve like retail, so no need to cross and other things.

Edited by Señorpujo

No no no, you got it wrong man!

So retards can finally come to x100 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Seriously though, nobody would allow that especially on a realm with free gear. That would really ruin both PvP and PvE and basically make x100 useless.

Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly! :3

I know what he meant but i really doubt that it will happen any time soon since there are other more important bugs to be fixed,

But he is asking for a similar thing as on retail, that the players can go corss realm.

And there could be a chance, of something bugging out, which could end up bad if x100 players come on xfun (and get the gear)

Since it is a cross realm system.

But who knows, maybe something like this gets added in the future, it would be awesome.

good idea but nevertheless russians will find a way to bug something and get certain advantages against others..

No no no, did they find a way to bug it? we have now cross realm in bgs and arenas, did they find a way? no.

My explanation:

1. Trade is disabled.

2. It's only a place that you can't go anywhere else. (except that you are on cross realm not on fun and not on x100)

3. Since it's a whole new place (not x100 and not fun) then nothing to be worried abbot.

4. I didn't ask to be like retail, I gave it as an example. it's an arena that doesn't have anything to do with any realms.

If you guys after reading this and still don't agree, then R.I.P.

Plus, inviting players from different realms is the main thing here, if they don't accept on having a cross realm zone, then they should allow us to invite players from different realms.

And no, Pandawow are not busy doing fixes, just like there are many bugs, they made cross realm and now they made this dueling zone!

For example, Zeox TODO list, he said that most of the bugs are fixed, but where? We haven't saw anything, he's just saying that they will apply it later!

Shaman is still bugged on haste and mastery and they haven't done anything about it!

man, just 1 solo realm with fun benefits for starter pvp gear, gems, enchants, and profesions ez to rise, but pve like retail, so no need to cross and other things.

Man I told you that it's gonna be a bad idea for many reasons:

1. The core of Pandawow can't handle more than ~6K players online at the same time (As they have stated before)

2. It's gonna cause a lot of lags. (Due to the cheap host they got)

3. We gonna end up having queue on the realm. (No, I don't wanna wait few minutes to enter the realm like before #2014)

4. If they do that, they're gonna have to enable PvE content and since you can get them through an NPC (items) then why would many players bother? (except for fun, titles, achievements)

5. Guild names will have to change. (No, I don't accept that and I am sure many don't either)

6. Characters will have to change. (No, I don't accept that and I am sure many don't either)

What else? these are just the reasons I have in my mind right now!

I hope you guys read before posting, because just few players got my points and the others are sleepy, haha!

It sounds good in theory, but you all know it's not going to happen. We got cross-realm bgs and look at how quickly they turned into an unmitigated disaster. All that being said, I think it would be cool. Not going to lie on that.

I understand that it's a separated server, everybody knows that!

Plus, there's a reason when some bugged items get fixed but then when you used them on cross realm they work. (because they haven't implemented them on cross realm)

This indicates that they're not one realm.

All I want now is to invite players from different realms, whenever they ask me to do premades they are from different realm, and the same for me, on x100 you can barely find smoeone who has the passion to do bgs.

You and I did many BGs together and you know how is it to play without a decent group! :3

I understand that it's a separated server, everybody knows that!

Plus, there's a reason when some bugged items get fixed but then when you used them on cross realm they work. (because they haven't implemented them on cross realm)

This indicates that they're not one realm.

All I want now is to invite players from different realms, whenever they ask me to do premades they are from different realm, and the same for me, on x100 you can barely find smoeone who has the passion to do bgs.

You and I did many BGs together and you know how is it to play without a decent group! :3

Understandable, but you have to remember that this is RussianWoW. With sexists, like Titan said.

Understandable, but you have to remember that this is RussianWoW. With sexists, like Titan said.

I understand man, but we have to try, maybe they will listen even though the chance of that happening is low, but Juster or Zeox might like it.

- - - Updated - - -

21 Voters and 4 of them strongly agree on this!

Awesome!!!