General question about MW monks

Noneedholy

How is it possible that almost every monk spell heals 100% more than its written in the tooltip ? [The tooltip formula includes already spell power calculations etc.] Like okay, the serpent stance should give 20% more heal but how is it possible that, for example, surging mist heals 150k while it should heal for 78k +20% = ~93k ? Just a question because im pretty sure overlook something pretty obvious like a passive or smth. if not ima report it asap.
  • Like 1

How is it possible that almost every monk spell heals 100% more than its written in the tooltip ? [The tooltip formula includes already spell power calculations etc.] Like okay, the serpent stance should give 20% more heal but how is it possible that, for example, surging mist heals 150k while it should heal for 78k +20% = ~93k ? Just a question because im pretty sure overlook something pretty obvious like a passive or smth. if not ima report it asap.

lol now expect some triggered mw monk to talk about retail exp and that we all suck and he is pro and it's retail - like, anyways i figured out that even noobs mw/amrs teams are strong since something is fucking broken in mw monks..for example you can see how blaston won all arenas with mw and now he does nothing when he plays with rshamans(only example),everybody plays with mw monk which is gay as fuck and nobody wants to admit that it's broken as hell somehow,idk what actually is bugged,but the survivability is a joke,and those 60k crackling jade lightning are legit as fuck tho

do you understand what will happen with all those warrs who play with mw monks and they got fixed?they wont do anything if they play with rdruid or rshaman. they will be like blaston

Edited by gucci
  • Like 1

Tooltips are hardly ever correct, you might should consider just testing it yourself.

Noneedholy, nomatter how much you will try - at dump you or your healer are dead. But the warrior still has full hp. Will be Cool, if you can find wich spells are bugged.

Tooltips are hardly ever correct, you might should consider just testing it yourself.

i did, take my surging mist for example, tested everything there.

let me show you a example fast sec ima edit this post.

every test was made without battle fatigue ofc.

Proper 5.4.8 formula

86194acd1291d587af16a30a6dd9d0a6.png

my spell power :

8f27a9dfb4c187eb69c8d5aba6d4a3d3.png

so we do 18535 + 180% of 36596 which equals 84407.8

which should be correct ... but the 20% from the stance isnt added in the tooltip as i assume .. so it should basically heal around 101289.36

my tooltip :

a3e2c0f13833ba063640f1ae035118a5.png

and now look how much do i heal :

ddeaf09020b6142a3b6aed2a381e8f03.png

rly idk if i just forget smth... can't be that obvious lol . pvp power should only affect in pvp combat as far as i know, otherwise it would be op in PvE or is that also bugged on Pwow ? Because if my pvp power is affected also in PvE zones & outside of arena then it might be correct

Edited by Noneedholy

pandawow, made for warriors+heal monks

i did, take my surging mist for example, tested everything there.

let me show you a example fast sec ima edit this post.

every test was made without battle fatigue ofc.

Proper 5.4.8 formula

86194acd1291d587af16a30a6dd9d0a6.png

my spell power :

8f27a9dfb4c187eb69c8d5aba6d4a3d3.png

so we do 18535 + 180% of 36596 which equals 84407.8

which should be correct ... but the 20% from the stance isnt added in the tooltip as i assume .. so it should basically heal around 101289.36

my tooltip :

a3e2c0f13833ba063640f1ae035118a5.png

and now look how much do i heal :

ddeaf09020b6142a3b6aed2a381e8f03.png

rly idk if i just forget smth... can't be that obvious lol . pvp power should only affect in pvp combat as far as i know, otherwise it would be op in PvE or is that also bugged on Pwow ? Because if my pvp power is affected also in PvE zones & outside of arena then it might be correct

Hmm.

PvP power affects whole World PvP so if you add your PvP power which is around 50% to your heal you should heal for that amount.

Enter a PvE instance you will see a drastic change in your healing, which means PvP power benefit is lost and no other stats will change.

I have tested this yesterday on my restoration druid, using regrowth.

Stats: http://image.prntscr.com/image/b5368661cbd548ca9b1f586706da8584.png

In the World PvP my 551 Rdruid was healing 247 approx regrowth, on the other hand, other druid healed for approx 183-187.

Which means, even tho the PvE druid has increased stats in PvP world it doesn't matter.

Eventho tooltip on PvE druid was higher than that on PvP one, PvE one healed less.

When we entered Siege of Ogrimmar, 551 druid was healing 120k per regrowth, 562 healed 150, which means PvP Power benefit was lost.

Edited by tiggar47

I have never played an easier class/spec than mistweaver monk, idk if the heals are bugged but the healing output,mobility and survival is retardedly strong.

And they are really easy to cc by the 2s comps they play, so I guess that kind of evens stuff out.

you mean you lose heal?i cant get it.you lose heal in pve or pvp?

im losing PvP power in the new dungeons which means its somehow activated when im afking in the city. It wasnt like that on retail as far as i remember. But i thought its bugged because i only tested it by walking into low lvl dungeons and there i still had PvP power on my spells .

lol now expect some triggered mw monk to talk about retail exp and that we all suck and he is pro and it's retail - like, anyways i figured out that even noobs mw/amrs teams are strong since something is fucking broken in mw monks..for example you can see how blaston won all arenas with mw and now he does nothing when he plays with rshamans(only example),everybody plays with mw monk which is gay as fuck and nobody wants to admit that it's broken as hell somehow,idk what actually is bugged,but the survivability is a joke,and those 60k crackling jade lightning are legit as fuck tho

do you understand what will happen with all those warrs who play with mw monks and they got fixed?they wont do anything if they play with rdruid or rshaman. they will be like blaston

You made worst example ever.

You made worst example ever.

rofl blaston fangirl detected.

the example is perfect,it shows how warriors who used to play with bugged mw monks can't do a shit with "normal" healers like yesterday when he lost vs 2k pala

Turning every theme/thread into worst possible scenarion aka drama?

You people don't need triggar47 to be cancer, you allready are cancer, a cancer which causes drama.

Can you like shut the duck up and stop drama, because that duck is a bad duck.

Can we continue with the topic, without cancer or drama?

Turning every theme/thread into worst possible scenarion aka drama?

You people don't need triggar47 to be cancer, you allready are cancer, a cancer which causes drama.

Can you like shut the duck up and stop drama, because that duck is a bad duck.

Can we continue with the topic, without cancer or drama?

man,come on..i dont want to make dramas here,but everybody knows that you are the cancer :D

rofl blaston fangirl detected.

the example is perfect,it shows how warriors who used to play with bugged mw monks can't do a shit with "normal" healers like yesterday when he lost vs 2k pala

Tell me that he plays 3s with bugged mw too lmao, u couldve said anyone else but blaston who litterly doesnt give a damn about 2s, tell ne how bugged mws are in 3s too Kappa