Dude, now you've crossed over from being annoying to being nitpicky. Using that Aspect isn't bannable. Instead of reporting this nonsense, get a pro Hunter to educate the guy. But stop reporting every little thing that bugs you or you'll end up having to report yourself for being a noob.
Why shouldn't I get mad at your incurable stupidity? You think just cause someone acts like a noob they absolutely have to be wrongly punished for it? Here's a dose of reality for you. Doing things like using Aspect of the Cheetah or Aspect of the Pack is NOT and never has been bannable, even if they're things you don't want to do in a battleground. These players have every right not to be harassed even on the forums, so stop being a stuck-up, self-righteous, asinine bully and leave well enough alone already.
Why shouldn't I get mad at your incurable stupidity? You think just cause someone acts like a noob they absolutely have to be wrongly punished for it? Here's a dose of reality for you. Doing things like using Aspect of the Cheetah or Aspect of the Pack is NOT and never has been bannable, even if they're things you don't want to do in a battleground. These players have every right not to be harassed even on the forums, so stop being a stuck-up, self-righteous, asinine bully and leave well enough alone already.

mad increasing so hard http://z0r.de/2277

Pujo, trust me. This isn't rage, because if it were, I would have been banned by now throwing every insult at you I know. And I haven't even once considered it. I'll say this once and only once, if this were bannable, ganking and corpse camping should be too since it ruins other people's enjoyment of the game and ganking discourages developing any skill at PvP. Since, however, the chances of ganking and corpse camping becoming bannable are NONE, there's no reason to ban someone for something like this.