PandaWOW News!

Kingbachx

Hello Everybody! My name is Bach. I wanted to make this thread for a long time now, Basically Im gonna tell all the news of pandawow here. Starting from tomorrow(sry for my english) If u have any new Info feel free to PM me and i will write about it in this thread. Thanks.
  • Like 3

Yes sure: Repitch is back, so you might see some Good Rmd plays.

Define "back", because I have seen repitch log on from time to time for a while now and I thought Repitch wasn't gonna come back till Shroom was fixed, and well....http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=181643&page=3&p=1167742&viewfull=1#post1167742 He doesn't seem too hyped.

I guess pandawow community is way too cancer to make threads like this, but i will still try.

Don't, there's no point, it's just shit threads anyways that no one cares about, they just go on the forums to trashtalk.

Ah, Good guy Akuyama, too bad it won't be proof for a ban tho.

pandawow dont ban ppl cuz of ddos, only if its a ddos against the server. i just want ppl to know he's a ddoser, so if u get him on his bad side, well... rip internet xD

pandawow dont ban ppl cuz of ddos, only if its a ddos against the server. i just want ppl to know he's a ddoser, so if u get him on his bad side, well... rip internet xD

People have been banned for ddosing before doe,