Make something to improve PandaWoW, your suggestions

Zeox

We need more competiton on pve' date=' would be nice if you can make ranking for pve gulilds kinda like pvp rankings. It will completly take pve to a different level or pve dps and healing ranks ( this will also help to catch abusers who hack to do high dps and kill bosses like 5 man SoO )[/quote']

I doubt they will do a competition on PVE but what I would vouch for is the PVE rankings.

Also I would like to see a pandawow armory system styled like battle.nets feature where you can see everyones progress and mounts and pets and achievments etc this is just a suggestion.

I doubt they will do a competition on PVE but what I would vouch for is the PVE rankings.

Also I would like to see a pandawow armory system styled like battle.nets feature where you can see everyones progress and mounts and pets and achievments etc this is just a suggestion.

Already many times discussed.

Actually pretty nice to hear that from you zeox. And to come to my point ive made a list about thoughts what could make this server "better".

• Reward Vendors like on WodEmpire - There you get challange mode gear for Arena rating. It don't need to be CM but just something if you understand. Would be a nice incentive for people to play arenas dont you think ?
  • Vote system for Bugs. f6e61e310c619e9e99c6eb66a02a365e.png Why dont make a bugtracker like this ? You can vote for it (priority) and you see the status which is set by the devs.
  • Probably a stream page where ppl can sign in and you can stream on the Pandawow Page when they are streaming.
  • This suggestion now is not blizzlike but ... Maybe an 1v1 Arena NPC ? Like it don't need to be rated it can also just be a skirmish but i just wanna mention that the biggest PvP server like AT (which doesnt exist anymore) also had one and its a really nice way to kill boredom.
  • Maybe think about some in-game rules. It's okay that people get muted ingame but in my opinion they shouldn't get muted by simply saying "FUCK" after some shit happened or smth. Thats human communication and sometimes that can happen. If someone is Blaming and trashtalking etc etc ofc just mute him thats totally Legit but atm there are alot of mutes for silly reasons which pisses alot of ppl off.
  • IP-Ban hacker. I understand that you get money from ppl who unban theirself. Obviously. Anyways this ppl who Hack in Bg's and arenas are 99% tyrannical geared ppl who just create a new account to hack. They wont pay to unban nor will they pay anything. They just like to destroy the fun of the ppl. So it might be a good idea to IP ban these ppl for 30d or smth ( ye alot of ppl have a dynamic ip but some not so maybe it's useful who knows

I'd like to know what u think about all that stuff

Edited by Noneedsuggestions

I have a small suggestion if I'm not too late.

- Make a similar ladder the way it is on Retail.

The kind of ladder where we can see what specializations are people playing (the little spec icon next to the class icon)

The kind of ladder where we can choose which class and spec we want to see and how many people are on the ladder.

The kind of ladder where you can find match history in order to detect wintraders and such...

Like this: https://web.archive.org/web/20141008061455/http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/2v2

Another small thing. Now, this what I'm about to say isnt small issue, and affects new players by alot.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=156362 (this one isn't small)

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=162149

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=178400&highlight=pathfinding

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163585

"The giant balloon infront of stormwind"

"The bug where your name in bgs isn't higlighted with the white line"

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=108234&highlight=tol%27viron

I had couple of friends come over pandawow and as soon as they joined, they already felt ovewhelmed with bugs when they saw these bugs. They didn't stay for long and they didn't say why they stopped, but they did say how these bugs annoyed them when they were playing, so I guess that could be the reason. Even if most of them are small bugs, they affect their gameplay by alot.

Even little things can stop your new potential players from playing, because having those small issues makes them think there are even bigger bugs and there are alot of them, so why not resolve these small issues as well and make the server look smoother for everyone?

• Like 1

• Maybe think about some in-game rules. It's okay that people get muted ingame but in my opinion they shouldn't get muted by simply saying "FUCK" after some shit happened or smth. Thats human communication and sometimes that can happen. If someone is Blaming and trashtalking etc etc ofc just mute him thats totally Legit but atm there are alot of mutes for silly reasons which pisses alot of ppl off.

[/Quote]

Just to make things clear for you.PandaWoW have not only Eu community,there is a russians too.I understand,that you asking to not mute for sipmle things,but atm rules are the same for Eu and Rus player.And this "Simple things" can sound so rude,if you say it on a Russian,those words making gameplay uncomfortable.Zeox said about that before,but who knows.

Edited by LICHER

Just to make things clear for you.PandaWoW have not only Eu community,there is a russians too.I understand,that you asking to not mute for sipmle things,but atm rules are the same for Eu and Rus player.And this "Simple things" can sound so rude,if you say it on a Russian,those words making gameplay uncomfortable.Zeox said about that before,but who knows.

It doesn't make anything uncormortable, I see every russian swear and use your common swear word (c**a b***t) which I'm not gonna spell here and now, but its just stupid to mute people for using swear words, unless they're using them to offend someone.

(c**a )

Same as popular english swear word,it can be used in different contexts.We don't mute players for that,till they use it to offend someone(Even Eu players).

Also,it is hard sometimes to see difference between context of swear words,so not giving mute for saying it in "Just a communication" will make job of chat mods harder.

Edited by LICHER

It's EWT which is mostly used here for Tmorph but after ppl did that on retail also, people came over here and tried it here. Juster said its fixed after update, lets see

Well, then there are more ways to do the hack lol, lets find them all and send it to Juster. At least wpe way should be fixed cuz they know how works the filter.

First step to prevent wintrading is done: now even if you don't enter arena your rating will decrease like loose.

Ok zeox i don't like that change for several reason first if someone freind invite you or random idk que and you don't see Arena is up and you have to Leave=loose raiting or Join= probably lose raiting if ur freind suck and second one why you just don't remove the Leave Battel?Seriousrly thats more easy nad perfect way hope everyone think the same as me.

this suggestion is for the gm's not for us player:

make a video review about pandawow (make it nice not too shabby) in the main website so everyone who hears about us can actually check it out before entering and for the shop....... make advertisements for the items u think most players will get it will help u get more things brought idk if this is a good idea or no but i hope u like it

make a link to everyones twitch channels who streams on pandawow on your website and forum? this will help the streamer and help the server get noticed.

Thing is I asked and showed alot of people Pandawow via Twitch and Skype. But mainly people are disinclined and sceptical cause they see bugs like falling under map in arena and serverlags and don't wanna bother with it.

What if someone will decide to make advertisement of other server in his translation? And we will post his stream on our website? We can't always check stream of our users

A casual effort for technical support to blacklist? It's not like Pandawow has great competitors anyway tbh.

Maybe an 1v1 Arena NPC ? Like it don't need to be rated it can also just be a skirmish but i just wanna mention that the biggest PvP server like AT (which doesnt exist anymore) also had one and its a really nice way to kill boredom.

Yes!*

So the first priority is some bugs that someone can abuse to break ingame balance' date=' if you know such bugs you can write them to my PM.[/quote']

Can you explain what do falls into that criteria besides Mind Control?

My 5cents on the topic, maybe i miss something huge;

I like most of the concepts of pandawow to be honest.

Just a more direct approach to crucial bugs and priority making would be much appreciated, for example; Arena-System>general combat behavior like pathfinding>CC spells>DMG formulas>general spell bugs>big glyphs>Items>Quests and so on. (just an example) Making the server attractive for the greatest audiance -> the 3v3 and 2v2 audiance. Pandawow would have 0 competition since you have the playerbase+are ahead in every PvP aspect already. You will argue about x100 but i think if PvP is good it will outnumber it EASY.

Chances that there will come up PvE servers is much more likely anyway. And PvE for me is not a problem since the whole raid suffers and it's "fair" so to say.

Aswell as increasing the unbann cost for hackers progressivly. Just go with a point system or whatever.... You profit and it will greatly increase the quality of the server. Plus it gets very unlikely that people unbann themselfs to continue hacking. (mutliaccounting can be adressed with same IP...)

If PandaWoW manages to get somewhat retail-like regarding all classes like they were in season15 this server has great potential after legion dies.

All the above does not matter if the server stays laggy obviously btw....:) Gives a bad image for everyone checking the server out and watching Twitch for example.

Regarding Staff I can't judge. I only really care about the outcome of quality of the server.

Make PandaWoW great again. Please

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 2

• Administrators
Ok zeox i don't like that change for several reason first if someone freind invite you or random idk que and you don't see Arena is up and you have to Leave=loose raiting or Join= probably lose raiting if ur freind suck and second one why you just don't remove the Leave Battel?Seriousrly thats more easy nad perfect way hope everyone think the same as me.

Man, it's blizzlike, we have fixed it.

Why you should que with randoms? Don't enter a party, if you have problems with that.

Man, it's blizzlike, we have fixed it.

Why you should que with randoms? Don't enter a party, if you have problems with that.

Dude imagine you doing 3s and you are 2,8k and you have to go really fast and if you go you can't leave que or join beacuse you have to go and you lose raiting not alot but you lose for that nothing else...

Dude imagine you doing 3s and you are 2,8k and you have to go really fast and if you go you can't leave que or join beacuse you have to go and you lose raiting not alot but you lose for that nothing else...

If you have to go you just don't que.

The only reason some1 would need to 'go fast' is if there was something threatening, like a house fire or smth. But that's a rare case, also I doubt you'd give a shit about rating at that point.

This prevents que dodging and wintrading. Stop bitching.

• Like 1

If you have to go you just don't que.

The only reason some1 would need to 'go fast' is if there was something threatening, like a house fire or smth. But that's a rare case, also I doubt you'd give a shit about rating at that point.

This prevents que dodging and wintrading. Stop bitching.

Imagine if ur father tell you to come fast or whatever and u are in que and u can't leave it then what rofl ? :D

• Like 1

• Administrators
Imagine if ur father tell you to come fast or whatever and u are in que and u can't leave it then what rofl ? :D

And what will you do if your father tell you to come after you enter an arena? You will answer him that now you can't leave because you will loose rating? Seriously? :)

• Like 3

A housefire wouldn't make me leave arena. So what do you think xd

EDIT: Don't go off topic. We need this thread

Edited by Lefap