x100 legendary cloak vendor

fixvendor

Hello! I want to ask what will take so damn long to ADD the legendary cloaks ( http://db.pandawow.me?npc=70436/blacktalon-quartermaster vendor) so long since as we all know in xFun you can buy the cloaks for conquest points - so that means developers have the script and the ID of the items and they can add them. Since the vendor for the cloaks is added since 5.4.2 (but there are no items) that means developers can just ADD the cloaks and everyting else.How can someone ADD a quest which is not working properly and its giving the wrong items no matter which cloak you choose, it automatically gives you another, so since its not players mistake its developers mistake, this should be the 1st thing they have to add/fix.. Not to FIX mob on lvl 82, with priority 2/10 the mob is less important than this! You have the script and the ID so can you add the cloak a bit faster, because we all know what "just wait" or "it will be fixed soon" means.Probably next year about this time.

since as we all know in xFun you can buy the cloaks for conquest points

True since they add it in xFun for Cp that mean they can add it in x100 as well . + The items in the vendor [for legendary cloak's are 15... they are not 100+ and they have the ID already.

Since the vendor for the cloaks is added since 5.4.2

+

How can someone ADD a quest which is not working properly and its giving the wrong items

Thats the point, how can they add the quest and not test it to see if its working properly now half of the server is fked cuz they didnt test it.

You have the script and the ID so can you add the cloak a bit faster

Since its their fault - yes. This should be with major priority.

• Like 1

• Game Masters
Hello! I want to ask what will take so damn long to ADD the legendary cloaks ( http://db.pandawow.me?npc=70436/blacktalon-quartermaster vendor) so long since as we all know in xFun you can buy the cloaks for conquest points - so that means developers have the script and the ID of the items and they can add them. Since the vendor for the cloaks is added since 5.4.2 (but there are no items) that means developers can just ADD the cloaks and everyting else.How can someone ADD a quest which is not working properly and its giving the wrong items no matter which cloak you choose, it automatically gives you another, so since its not players mistake its developers mistake, this should be the 1st thing they have to add/fix.. Not to FIX mob on lvl 82, with priority 2/10 the mob is less important than this! You have the script and the ID so can you add the cloak a bit faster, because we all know what "just wait" or "it will be fixed soon" means.Probably next year about this time.

Already answered

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=195017

• Like 1

''Soon we will add a NPC that will can exchange your wrong cloak to the correct one. ''

Soon can mean next year. They have the ID of the items the vendor is there if they want to fix /add the items it wont take more than 5/10 mins . :)

• Like 1

i don't care if it's already answered,I will BUMP if it's needed,it's ridiculous that they fucked up the players and now we have to wait more than a week to add a few items,it's their mistake,they have to fix it as soon as possible.An 12 ilvl item was instant fixed when it was reported,can't this be instant fixed too since it's their mistake and now a lot of players have to wait to add a few items to a vendor

~2 week.

2 weeks for 6 legendary cloaks for which developers have the script and the id already , and for few gems..........

- - - Updated - - -

Lets make it fun now . http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=192416 This hyena was reported with priority 2/10 , and they fix a God damn useless mob the answer was on the very next day ,while the cloak and the vendor where reported so many times and people have to wait 2 weeks ,while the mob was fixed so fast ??? The origami http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=192418 reported , with priority 2/10 was fixed... this must be a joke bcuz some people have their backs now ,while the other half of the server is fked and they cant take their backs ,bcuz the quest wasnt working propery.

Edited by Flufy
  • Like 1

Seeing as it is such a long wait for 1 quartsmen I do hope you`re fixing the celestials spawn timer and other world bosses connected to the legendary questline' date=' because that is unreal.[/quote']

Its too long i agree, bcuz they have the ID since they put them in xFun for cp that means they have the id and script + the vendor is here they must add only the items.

And about the Celestials its crazy , bcuz usually the celestial bosses cannot be killed, and when your team enters the yard and start the fight there must be a invisible wall which will not allow anyother players to enter while you are fighting with them. Bcuz today we were trying to defeat chi ji and horde went in and pull all the bosses and whole 40 people were one shoted ! They should fix celestials as well they cannot be killed , they can only be defeated and when they reach 1% hp they go back to their places ,bcuz now people can kill them and the respawn is 8h+ its insane since there are a lot of PVE players and guilds from both sides and imagine what is it to compete with so many people waiting for them to respawn . The Gms and the developers should search in the wide wide internet how things are supposed to work not to put respawn timers on bosses which usually doesn't HAVE TO RESPAWN ,BCZU THEY CANNOT BE KILLED ONLY DEFEATED!!

• Like 1

Its too long i agree' date=' bcuz they have the ID since they put them in xFun for cp that means they have the id and script + the vendor is here they must add only the items.[/quote']

Also many players wait for legendary cloak since long time...I mean even before the quest chain was fixed,there are many PvE players who waited to fix Legendary Cloak as they waited to release Siege of Orgrimmar,and now "it's fixed" and the update will be after ~2 weeks?Can we wait more,please?It's ready,just the update must be applied..~2 weeks lol...I have no words about that

Dude 2 weeks is way too much since they have the ID , they have the scripts , + the vendor is there since 5.4.2 :X !! ... Jesus just add the items it wont take more than 5 mins ... They fixed the quest after half of the players got wrong cloak's bcuz they are adding quests /items/npc's which are not working properly or at all . They must test the quests/items etc when they are adding them , cuz now half of us are fked bcuz of them and we have to wait 2 weeks for something which can be fixed/ add for a mins ??
  • Like 2

The NPC on xfun is a custom NPC where the currency from the item is changed from 10k Gold to 3.5k Conquest.

The Npc which will allow you to exchange your current cloak with the legendary cloak will be fixed in ~2 Weeks like Kofeek said.

It cannot be fixed sooner because the server has their days when it is getting updated, and those updates will be applied in ~2 Weeks if not sooner.

So all you guys & girls need to do is wait for a bit and when you do the quest " [The Emperor's Way] Save the essence which you will get from the upcoming quest.

Then exchange your intellect cloak with the one which you desire and then use the essence to turn it in the legendary cloak.

We cannot rush things here.

The vendor from xFun is different from how the vendor should actually work since it sells other items as well besides the cloak.