A few possible wintraders i've queued into

Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

Wowstariwoin,

Lollalff,

Rngmachinex,

Fourtwentyo

Realm, where you saw the violation.

xFun

Description of the violation (write please in English and very clearly and understandably).

I got invited by Wodmage for a quick 3s session, and we met a few empty arenas and 2 1vs3 arenas (vs Rngmachinex and Fourtwntyo) about 3 times each . The other 2 that I reported (Wowstariwoin and Lollalff) I met a few days before from horde, and the monk always joined alone, or we just got many, many empty arenas.

I kept queueing into them (because shit, why the fuck not lol?) and got around 60 rating, so feel free to take that off my current rating on Ðiontko if you want - I don't mind.

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

Proof: screenshots or video.

Comments to the situation (if it needed).[/u][/b]

I didn't bother taking screenshots, but they joined arena alone (don't know if that's enough to ban but just saying you might want to check them out).

Just doing this report incase some salty retard accuses me of wintrading from 2135-2203 lol.

Edited by Bapss

Idk how any can get so much rating in such short time. If you think logically, any1 who wintrades and fight real players would eventually stop (1-2 games top) and if not, just alt f4 to not give any1 rating + not expose himself

- - - Updated - - -

idk but he just played alot afaik

The warrior doesnt que a lot lol

Dion, Not cause I got anything against this but there is an youtube video of it uploaded and there is also imgur's of it

and the imgur that's posted in the desricbtion of the video - https://imgur.com/a/czj27

I think there is something tho.. Since usally wintraders dont join expect thier own games and this is 1 of these momments that you been seen mutliplied times with it :/ Seems abit unrealistic for me atleast

I'm not saying your the responsable but there is something fishy. But also since it's someone else joining and getting the same ques i think it's something betwen the mage and the warrior. Not to be 100%.

Idk how any can get so much rating in such short time. If you think logically, any1 who wintrades and fight real players would eventually stop (1-2 games top) and if not, just alt f4 to not give any1 rating + not expose himself

- - - Updated - - -

The warrior doesnt que a lot lol

id be more concerned about this guy

https://gyazo.com/5d262ac3c729fd77f3bdba70933dd6d7

he couldn't pass 1.8 in 3s last season

- - - Updated - - -

Dion, Not cause I got anything against this but there is an youtube video of it uploaded and there is also imgur's of it

and the imgur that's posted in the desricbtion of the video - https://imgur.com/a/czj27

I think there is something tho.. Since usally wintraders dont join expect thier own games and this is 1 of these momments that you been seen mutliplied times with it :/ Seems abit unrealistic for me atleast

I'm not saying your the responsable but there is something fishy. But also since it's someone else joining and getting the same ques i think it's something betwen the mage and the warrior. Not to be 100%.

like i played with the shaman (not dion but the naked char) and it was fully geared afaik so its someone running on someone else's account

Edited by Adlairo
id be more concerned about this guy

https://gyazo.com/5d262ac3c729fd77f3bdba70933dd6d7

he couldn't pass 1.8 in 3s last season

- - - Updated - - -

/thread for the warrior

also, who is the mage?

Ye its disgusting, but that warrior is also a ddoser and it pisses me off to see this cause that is not legit rating. Not even close. It makes no sense.

Dionysus is fine cuz ik he's not a wintrader, but it seems like its the warrior or mage. Maybe they asked some of the other wintraders to get rating off of their toons in exchange of bonuses? Who knows. This happens when they dont ban and remove their rating instantly.

- - - Updated - - -

From 1.7 to 2.2 in matter of days. Pwow ddoser in a nutshell

Good player. Kappa

• Like 1
Seems abit unrealistic for me atleast

Lol, i agree completely tbh. I did joke about it in party to see if it was them queueing into themselves but ofc both said it wasn't.

Ultimately though, I'm not going to sit and watch them overtake me on the ladder simply because I had nobody to queue with at the time, and after 5/6 games they replaced me with their friend anyway.