Elpujopujo. Damage hack

Player: Elbrujopujo

Realm: Fun

BG: Arathi Highlands 07.10.2016 ( 7th of October, 2016)

Proof: https://pp.vk.me/c626629/v626629620/336e1/cbCk0JTy8i0.jpg

Commentary: i have seen a multiple of times in my battlelog that i got oneshot literally with a warlock i can not even see around me.

Please before closing my report comment if this is an item that can be bought from server shop. To me it is a clear violation of blizz-like mechanics as having played 5 years in WoW this seems to be an obvious anomaly.

Edited by override

So you find it legal he dealt x8 times more damage in a time-bound BG (about 10-15 minutes in the BG at max, as soon as all the spots are conquered) dealing such damge? Can you prove me please such an amount of damage done is a normal thing for Arathi BG? Maybe if all the Horde party stayed before him so he could AOE us, so we could heal up, and he could damage us like a train dummy in Orgrimmar? The thing is we did not have healers at all! 75-0, I was walking for all the spots to find him but I could not see him.

x8 times more damage on a server where people get the same gear is upright NOT normal.

Commentary: i have seen a multiple of times in my battlelog that i got oneshot literally with a warlock i can not even see around me.

Please before closing my report comment if this is an item that can be bought from server shop. To me it is a clear violation of blizz-like mechanics as having played 5 years in WoW this seems to be an obvious anomaly.

really? lol u may got so pissed in that bg

stop crying, is just pve

- - - Добавлено - - -

btw its was as boomie so...

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1610/2c/47e050821225.jpg

whats the pont on using pve inside bg, just tell me because u lose dmg

- - - Updated - - -

So you find it legal he dealt x8 times more damage in a time-bound BG (about 10-15 minutes in the BG at max, as soon as all the spots are conquered) dealing such damge? Can you prove me please such an amount of damage done is a normal thing for Arathi BG? Maybe if all the Horde party stayed before him so he could AOE us, so we could heal up, and he could damage us like a train dummy in Orgrimmar? The thing is we did not have healers at all! 75-0, I was walking for all the spots to find him but I could not see him.

x8 times more damage on a server where people get the same gear is upright NOT normal.

http://imgur.com/a/3xh3h my best bg :')

btw 100% pvp set >>> any pve item, i've tested with dk and lock, idk other classes

if u are lock and u are in bg, to deal massive dmg is so ez if u have alot of targets, any destro lock in bg will tell u

Edited by Señorpujo

He is a warlock which had 75 Kills that bg,

Check how much Shadowburn does when it crits and multiply that by x75 + warlocks have tons of other AOE abilities.

I have done more damage than this while i was Boomkin druid.

This is just aoe dps + shadowburn (Same like when warriors use AOE dps + Execute)

stop crying, is just pve

- - - Добавлено - - -

btw its was as boomie so...

http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1610/2c/47e050821225.jpg

So you find it even remotely rightful to post screen shot with 10-0 trying to prove it is okay to be PHYSICALLY ABLE to be always in teamfights and always last hit (compared to a fucking 75-0 stat)? LOL? I was on the BG myself and got running through lumber-Bs-mines = easiest way to get to new spots where fights are present. We had no healers, so beating this much damage seems unbelievable to me (because, as i have told, for a damage done like that you should stay on one spot and your enemies should last long so you could grow in numbers hitting aoe+finishers). With warlock teleport, safe fall and all that sh*t regarding respawn timers to me it is impossible. Because on the minimap i always observed that our team is spread in 3-4 positions, so any idea about AOEing us all for a greater good is false. To me, any possible idea is that this warlock used tp hack so he could not wait for going from one team fight to another.

So you find it even remotely rightful to post screen shot with 10-0 trying to prove it is okay to be PHYSICALLY ABLE to be always in teamfights and always last hit (compared to a fucking 75-0 stat)? LOL? I was on the BG myself and got running through lumber-Bs-mines = easiest way to get to new spots where fights are present. We had no healers, so beating this much damage seems unbelievable to me (because, as i have told, for a damage done like that you should stay on one spot and your enemies should last long so you could grow in numbers hitting aoe+finishers). With warlock teleport, safe fall and all that sh*t regarding respawn timers to me it is impossible. Because on the minimap i always observed that our team is spread in 3-4 positions, so any idea about AOEing us all for a greater good is false. To me, any possible idea is that this warlock used tp hack so he could not wait for going from one team fight to another.

We can go like this back and forth,

Closed.

If a GM want's to add anything, you can re-open the thread.