Bladestorm CC Nullifying Effect Re-report

Dryanus

1. Name of not working spell : http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=128749/bladestorm

2. Description of the problem : Bladestorm CC Negating effect does not work ! It does not remove any CC-s when used immediately after the CC hit you

3.How it should work :

First of All here is a topic about ppl complaining about bladestorm : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2086998980

Secondly this is a video about a guy doing it in 4.2.0 (cataclysm.. i set the timer to the part when he does the bladestorm trick) :

And Thirdly but not lastly , my own video of this bladestorm trick ON 5.4.8 (also set it to the MoP Part .. the first part is from another cataclysm private server where this does not work ):

Arena-Tournament (known as the best server for pvp) already fixed this because i reported it there too (btw this is not a reference i just want to give you more proof , if you dont like it i'll delete this part immediately !)

4.Date when you tested it :2014/10/31

5.Realm x100/x5/Fun (all of them)

6.Priority of the problem. (10) Cuz this is a very good thing that only the best warriors can master !

Hansol Gladiator mage's proof :

- - - Updated - - -

Also Kofeek , could you be kind enough and not spam Fixed on all old reports when they are not fixed ? thank you very much :)

read the last line of the topic :)

It was zeox who supposedly closed my thread on this same issue and said it was fixed, so I got koffeek to remove all useless/fixed reports and this one was one of them, but had no clue it wasn't applied yet.