Temporal Shield (let's give this another try...)

Repitchx

Spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=115610/temporal-shield

Issue:

Not affected by Battle Fatigue, damage should be reduced by 15%, then 85% of the damage should be converted to healing, total healing should be gained through the 6 seconds.

What should happen:

Should be affected by Battle Fatigue ( Not twice ) And the damage received should be 15% reduced, then 85% of the damage should be converted to healing, total healing should be gained through the 6 seconds.

If someone can help me test this more, that'd be great. looking for videos on youtube is a big +

realm: x100/fun

priority: 10/10

video from live:

as you can see in that video, he temp shielded all of the lava bursts. healing outcome? 28k ticks. the shaman did way more damage than that xD

Edited by Repitchx
Total of 120%

dividers do not add up, but multiplied

look:

If you do 100 heal with "120% cutting" - it should give u no health but should damage you for 20% of healing dealt.

If you multiple 60% twice it will be: 100-60%=40-60%=16.

So, you should get 16% healing by damage done during the effect.

If you do 100 heal with "120% cutting" - it should give u no health but should damage you for 20% of healing dealt.

No, completely wrong. If Battle Fatigue goes over 100% it shouldn't convert the remaning % after 100% to healing.

Repitchx, I want you to test with me.

Edited by Nemifest
No, completely wrong. If Battle Fatigue goes over 100% it shouldn't convert the remaning % after 100% to healing.

you seem to have no idea what -120% means, i said him that in his logic it "would do damage instead of heal" because -120% means the number which is 20% of current nubmer with "-" before it.

i wasn't wrong, i tryied to explaim him, that

dividers do not add up' date=' but multiplied[/quote']
you seem to have no idea what -120% means, i said him that in his logic it "would do damage instead of heal" because -120% means the number which is 20% of current nubmer with "-" before it.

i wasn't wrong, i tryied to explaim him, that

Even IF I don't seem to have no idea what you're saying..

It should never convert healing to dmg by BF.

Ofc it isn't because BF doesn't stack more than 100%.

Have you been with GM? i was, so i know, if the formula has wrong dividers or multipliers it can do damage instead of heal or vice versa

GM? What does being a GM have to do with formula?

Link me the script then, please. You've been with a GM, apparently it's something big.

"I THINK THE BUG"

inb4 140+ IQ machmollo appears and report is getting taken down.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=119925&d=1479126777

Edited by Autschbatsch
Spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=115610/temporal-shield

Issue:

Not affected by Battle Fatigue, damage should be reduced by 15%, then 85% of the damage should be converted to healing, total healing should be gained through the 6 seconds.

What should happen:

Should be affected by Battle Fatigue ( Not twice ) And the damage received should be 15% reduced, then 85% of the damage should be converted to healing, total healing should be gained through the 6 seconds.

If someone can help me test this more, that'd be great. looking for videos on youtube is a big +

realm: x100/fun

priority: 10/10

video from live:

as you can see in that video, he temp shielded all of the lava bursts. healing outcome? 28k ticks. the shaman did way more damage than that xD

Here's a video.

Watch from 0:53 - 1:36
werent you that guy who queued rogue mage and abused the shit out of temp shield ?

Ohhh the irony is so strong lol

Noneed with all the sympathy dude but could you stop getting triggered so easily for once in your life ??

Do you even know with how many bugs I have been dealing with as a rogue all this time and you are accusing me now for having a "buff" as a double dps comp when mages/x teams have the same advantage towards me ? (if you knew rogues feel many times unplayable here due to all the bugs and they can be easily countered by every class)

And I even bump this thread cause I want it fixed cause all I ask for is playing some legit games here.

Please accept my apologies for frustrating you yesterday as it wasn't my intention (even though temporal wasn't the only factor that decided the games cough cough) and it would be nice if you could check your temper issues.

Much love.

@TOPIC fix this shit and please dont go offtopic cause this is really huge

Edited by podara33
  • 3 months later...