Power Word: Fortitude not working on my char

Kaguyachi

On my char Zipporah it will not buff all raid members (I have to target them) but when I made an alt priest it buffed all members, why is this?

Nah don't listen this moderator or @Vader1138 this bug is same for buff on druid a.k.a Mark of the wild or smth like that this 2 buffs are just bugged and u must click targets :)

P.S and yea if u want try to repair but nothing will happend cause i already try also it's server problem not ur.

I repaired character talents and deleted cache and also tried in different spec. I still have to click one by one. Is this bugged?

Im pretty sure it is, because I got the same problem on my druid and every other druid I played with seems to have had the bug too. Could be server's fault

• Game Masters

Yesterday you made a ticket about your issue and I answered you there as well. If issue still persists report it at bug tracker. Always, repair character and delete cache helped me with this issue but as I see more and more people experiencing this so it should be server side issue.

Closed