Pandawow vs w****ne host

Repitchx

So most of us can tell that there's a small delay on Pandawow. This is the host.

I had 60 MS on w****ne and I had 40 on Pandawow. I can feel there's a delay by just spamming Feint or using Backstab or Hemo.

I have less gear on w****ne (full griev aka s14 gear) and full s15 gear on pwow.

W****ne:

20 feints = 24 sec

Pandawow:

20 feints = 26 sec

I have more haste on Pandawow. That means I have more energy regen as well, so that is not an argument. I'm not the only one who feels this delay.

Believe it or not, it has always been like this.

If you don't believe me, just take a second and test the other server. I'm talking to you, Juster, Zeox, Heisenberg, Deadmouse and the whole staff.

Test this and I promise you will notice a huge difference.

Video (go to 42:26): https://www.twitch.tv/repitchx/v/109836584

Watch from there. That is W****ne. Wait a little longer and you will see Pandawow version.

Pandawow:

W***ne:

Something else to notice http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=196892

People notice this and this delay is actually kinda huge.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 4

/Up !

Also compared Pandawow to ***freakz and it's exactly the same ... the gameplay feels so different on those server because it's so smooth ... on Pandawow it feels abit idk ... delayed (especially on cross realm) But also outside so it doesn't matter

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

/Up !

Also compared Pandawow to ***freakz and it's exactly the same ... the gameplay feels so different on those server because it's so smooth ... on Pandawow it feels abit idk ... delayed (especially on cross realm) But also outside so it doesn't matter

Y, noticed it too on cross... Wtb smooth gameplay pwow, ples. :)

Y, noticed it too on cross... Wtb smooth gameplay pwow, ples. :)

The funny thing is that it's not only on cross ... and noone even noticed it before lol ... Just some warmane player which came here because we told them to. They just complained because the gameplay "sucks" (their words) and ye ... also the globals are so weird on Pandawow.

Hope zeox can find the issue and fix it asap. ! It was an Issue long time ago but we just didn't know how to report it

(I guess i can call the server name because noone want's to play on this shitty empty & bugged server anyways)

Edited by Noneedholy

i dont see how this is relevant at all sorry

That should be a fucking joke right ? Sorry i think you are just trolling

Ye delays on your globals are not relevant at all for the gameplay LOL. Pewds is complaining about rdruid is literally unplayable due the huge problems with ur globals. You just have to see the difference than you won't say that anymore :D

Edited by Noneedholy

That should be a fucking joke right ? Sorry i think you are just trolling

Ye delays on your globals are not relevant at all for the gameplay LOL. Pewds is complaining about rdruid is literally unplayable due the huge problems with ur globals. You just have to see the difference than you won't say that anymore :D

i guess thats it then, i know i have like a 0.1 sec delay (prolly even less) but it doesn't bother me at all

It's kinda aids when you're bursting or something and you need to spam a skill, for example when playing fire mage that you gotta spam pyro like a retard (i've even tested it), you should have time to use 3-4 pyroblasts before deep ends (not 100% sure atm), and sometimes you don't have enough time for it, cuz pyro takes like 0.2-0.3 extra seconds and you end up using combust with a pyro proc already up, your pyro proc bugs and fades, and you loose every chance to get at least 2 extra pyros. It's kinda retarded tbh so +1, fix this plz.
  • Like 1

• Administrators

We've made a lot of researches on some servers (including this one from 1st topic). We had a delay if you spam spell nonstop ~50-60 ms after every cast. It had been looking like client has some internal cooldown (additional gcd) after general gcd. We hadn't found a reason , but after some time we decided to test one thing and it works.

So we've made some changes and now it works without any additional delay. So, after update it should be 100% solved.

Topic is closed.

• Like 4