About the new report rules

Noneedholy

But do you know that Blizzard has their own rules and they also give bans for insulting? Or who said you that you can typing there whatever you want?)

Right if we talk about things like "I will fuck your mom" or whatever ... where you like really attack the person personally, that deserves a ban ofc. But here you getting muted by (for example) saying "fuck you xD" or something like that. Or by just writing in "caps" lol ... That's just unnecessary.

Right if we talk about things like "I will fuck your mom" or whatever ... where you like really attack the person personally, that deserves a ban ofc. But here you getting muted by (for example) saying "fuck you xD" or something like that. Or by just writing in "caps" lol ... That's just unnecessary.

It's weird as fuck exactly. Im on ur mean because yestarday 1 guy just insult me 1 hour and i report him and he get 60 min punishment so imagine lol ?

But do you know that Blizzard has their own rules and they also give bans for insulting? Or who said you that you can typing there whatever you want?)

Blizzard gave warnings first and sent emails etc, if they did the offense multiple times they get banned and the ban doubles each time but then after their 4th or 5th offense they get permanently banned? But here? You get instantly banned because people are either childish, do not get offended yet report you for the fun of it or are very sensitive, and do not know what the /ignore function is, because if they report you then they`re still going to see you insulting them because it`ll anger them probably. Also what good is it banning them when they probably have like 5-10 other accounts they`re STILL going to insult that player on because they do not know what /DND or /ignore (player name) is. And yeah you`re right you cant just type w/e you want but majority of the time the guy who reported you instigates the argument and makes you slip up so they can report you because they`re that childish.

You can be banned there for several hours (1st time) because of simply swearing and insulting. My Blizzard account has been banned because my friend (I've been giving him access to play) insulted raid and they reported him (I was happy......).

insulted raid and they reported him (I was happy :|).

spamming cyka blyat all over the read :l lmao xD

No but srs now You can't first time from my experience. But the main thing i am talking about is for example "writing in caps" That would be a good start to just remove that from the "mute-list" ... And ye i'm pretty sure if i log in now and ill write to a mate "fuck you" i won't get banned if he reports me :p i can try it if ya want :p

You can be banned there for several hours (1st time) because of simply swearing and insulting. My Blizzard account has been banned because my friend (I've been giving him access to play) insulted raid and they reported him (I was happy......).

ye, but not by using caps and calling peiple for retarded or idiot...

You have to go a bit further than that, lol. Pandawow is full of childish people taking advantage of this rule. It's absurd.

Pandawow has their own rules too. Whatever it was, you and we all should comply with it. Even if it is about Caps Lock etc.

I just said about Blizzard bans because some people tell about no mutes/bans on official servers, about full freedom of chatting there :)

Yes but where is the point of those "mutes" on people writing in caps ?

From MY point of view and ill be totally honest now, its just because they will pay for an unban --> money for Pandawow

Because this mutes dont have an positive benefit for anyone. As mentioned earlier theres a ignore function. I think i can say whatever i want but you guys don't wanna change the rule even tho many ppl complain. Nothing i can do there i guess

Yes but where is the point of those "mutes" on people writing in caps ?

From MY point of view and ill be totally honest now, its just because they will pay for an unban --> money for Pandawow

Because this mutes dont have an positive benefit for anyone. As mentioned earlier theres a ignore function. I think i can say whatever i want but you guys don't wanna change the rule even tho many ppl complain. Nothing i can do there i guess

And what is unmute cost ? Several bonuses that you can get by voting?

Just there's a lot of spam and ads, which people don't want to see in general chats. So we have mutes and moderators.

Pandawow has their own rules too. Whatever it was, you and we all should comply with it. Even if it is about Caps Lock etc.

I just said about Blizzard bans because some people tell about no mutes/bans on official servers, about full freedom of chatting there :)

Baby, listen to me now.

I know Pandawow has their own rules. I just added more information to your statement about Blizzard banning players for insulting others.

We all follow the rules. However, it's not easy when Pandawow turns this 12+ game to 3+ xDDD...

But it really doesn't matter for me. I will just take advantage of this rule everytime I see someone use caps.

I can't wait to see 100+ reports about caps in the future, LOL!

oh s**t, i said 'lol' in caps, inb4 ban

4head

Edited by Repitchx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklsQUPYzU4

+ time ago i got 4 days muted for saying "suck my big dragon dick" to a moderator (i was with http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=93326/sandstone-drake and using pots/items to be bigger, i was just right above his char when i said that), but anyway 4 days mute for that is so nazimod

Edited by Señorpujo

only input i will give:

okay so basically it should be like this (basically like on retail):

allow obscene speech (theres even a function to turn this off) and insults, and even spam (except maybe limit the amount of messages in the server chats (english chat, world chat etc) you can send for a certain amount of time (and i mean that you can only send like 3 messages before you have to wait a while to send another message))

issue bans / mutes when people feel VIOLATED and the need to report it on the FORUMS. i mean sometimes you're just muting over something thats BARELY obscene speech when nobody gives a single shit about what has been said.

• Like 1

only input i will give:

okay so basically it should be like this (basically like on retail):

allow obscene speech (theres even a function to turn this off) and insults, and even spam (except maybe limit the amount of messages in the server chats (english chat, world chat etc) you can send for a certain amount of time (and i mean that you can only send like 3 messages before you have to wait a while to send another message))

issue bans / mutes when people feel VIOLATED and the need to report it on the FORUMS. i mean sometimes you're just muting over something thats BARELY obscene speech when nobody gives a single shit about what has been said.

retail had a new mute system. spam more than 3-4 messages within a certain time (like if you spam 4 messages within 2 seconds) you would get a 30 sec mute.. 30 SECONDS NOT 120 MIN!

that is actually really nice. If you don't like someone, f***ing /ignore them, not harder...

*Bit late*

Insulting in a raid chat is different than in usual public chat. Just telling you.

Also, the cost of unmuting isn't just "few bonuses" or whatever, lol... Lets say it's around 60 bonuses, the player can only get 8-10 bonuses by the vote.. And the mute was an hour/hours, how does that "comply" with the player waiting 6-7 days for that 60 bonuses "unmute" when it's only few hours..?

It's literally forcing him to donate for unmute or sit the mute out.. Your points invalid..

Edited by Nemifest