Leroy never learns

Ever heard of falling flame?

- - - Updated - - -

You can literaly see when im using falling flame and jumping into air lol..

If i use falling flame into the direction you were headed, no fking way you'd be in northern stranglethorn in 2 secs (i've tested it on my war)

+ 2nd video is enough

I can upload the entire fight so u can see u already went into a bg + used falling flames without resetting cds and still "teleported" while being in guru if you want to go there

Edited by Iamzodzy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB7So0udhq4&feature=youtu.be , this is just example of how ppl call me a hacker cuz of falling flame and bg que..

You can make as many examples as you want of how you "entered bg and did everything legit".

But it doesn't change the fact that you hacked in the videos i got

First fuck up is that falling meteor makes u fly. When u fly you can't enter bg or arena.

The way your character was facing in the first video when you used it, you would land in the sea, and not be in northern stranglethorn within 2 secs.

Second is that falling meteor won't make u fly as high as you are in that video, rendering it useless.

On both vids u got /who'ed and none of the locations are possible after doing any of what you say you did.

Otherwise you would never leave my target

If you got a problem and think im hacker il will be glad if gm would spec me sometimes so that we can see if really hacking like you say.. :)

Try logging on your main ;)

oh wait, you got banned because a gm did exactly what you just typed. and caught u.

Edited by Iamzodzy
Im not defending leroy but to be honest he really use falling flame idk how he get for 2 seconds but yea :D

I know he used falling flames in the first one, but the way he was headed was definitely not northern stranglethorn as shown in my last vid

The second video says it all though