remove arena NPC and stop dodging

unort

hello,can you remove arena NPC,because everyone uses it to dodge in arenas?we will catch wintraders with the arena logs when the new website is ready.what do you think about that people?let's discuss it.i know it's funny to spectate arenas,but everyone uses it to dodge and it's not fair

The point is actually true but whoever is a really really huge tryhard will dodge anyways, no matter what. They will check if ur /ur mates are online and that's it. You should suggest a good way how to keep a way to spectate arenas (because u cant remove that on pwow, trust me) AND prevent ppl dodging that much due the spectator.

The point is actually true but whoever is a really really huge tryhard will dodge anyways, no matter what. They will check if ur /ur mates are online and that's it. You should suggest a good way how to keep a way to spectate arenas (because u cant remove that on pwow, trust me) AND prevent ppl dodging that much due the spectator.

not alowing the same IP enter on the same arena for wintraders?

You (As a dog) Don't matter, mexican boarder crosser.

as much as i thing pujo is not very smart, at least his retarded memes are not the same over and over, cant you find something else then boarder crossing or taco as an insult ? cauz that shit is getting old EleGiggle

Edited by gottena
  • Like 1

as much as i thing pujo is not very smart, at least his retarded memes are not the same over and over, cant you find something else then boarder crossing or taco as an insult ? EleGiggle

totally right except where u say: i thing pujo is not very smart

Im your smart papu

oh right the good old kys haHAA im 12 btw haHAA , its funny how every despressive fucks who already thought about suicide ( and yes you should have done it ) say that, plz mate try to change the way you answer to people cauz you are gonna get bullyed AF irl xD

oh right the good old kys haHAA im 12 btw haHAA , its funny how every despressive fucks who already thought about suicide ( and yes you should have done it ) say that, plz mate try to change the way you answer to people cauz you are gonna get bullyed AF irl xD

Lol, coming with all those sarcastic neglective and comprehensive jokes against mine, ironically saying that I'll be bullied irl, hahahaha.

Lol, coming with all those sarcastic neglective and comprehensive jokes against mine, ironically saying that I'll be bullied irl, hahahaha.

yes exactly dude " hahahaaha irl " :D but at least you trye your best this time, no more crossing or taco, im proud of you