Dear gods of godness lords or whatever.

tiggar47

Nobody is doing anything to cleanse this Forum from cancer.

Gm's I'm dissapointed about what you're doing with English Forum.

People here on forum... Actually cancerous people here on forum don't want to get reported and call other butthurt meanwhile they're breaking as many rules as possible and avoiding permanent ban.

Also calling mhm better say insulting other members on one side meanwhile acting all innocent on the other.

Noneed and other gang cancerous memebers be carefull because every time I see you do something against the rules I'm going to get you banned by reporting you.

Over.

• Like 1

Nobody is doing anything to cleanse this Forum from cancer.

Gm's I'm dissapointed about what you're doing with English Forum.

People here on forum... Actually cancerous people here on forum don't want to get reported and call other butthurt meanwhile they're breaking as many rules as possible and avoiding permanent ban.

Also calling mhm better say insulting other members on one side meanwhile acting all innocent on the other.

Noneed and other gang cancerous memebers be carefull because every time I see you do something against the rules I'm going to get you banned by reporting you.

Over.

By coming back, you just revealed yourself to be cancer as well, you hypocrite.

Who said I left?

Wait... Did I ever say I'm cancer?

You don't have to say you are, your very actions when you post prove it! You go looking for trouble when you post things calling other people 'cancer'. You tend to get very disrespectful when someone backs you in a corner during a discussion, and I've seen it firsthand. You're basically the reason I always have to stay on my toes when posting in case of utter insanity.

You don't have to say you are, your very actions when you post prove it! You go looking for trouble when you post things calling other people 'cancer'. You tend to get very disrespectful when someone backs you in a corner during a discussion, and I've seen it firsthand. You're basically the reason I always have to stay on my toes when posting in case of utter insanity.

Had no idea your IQ level dropped. Thanks for telling me.

Why are you insulting players by the way? Didn't you have anything better to do than to come back to Pandawow and trash talk everyone that disagrees with you?

Get a life, honestly.

The sad part is that he doesnt have a social life ... look at him lol, lurking around in the Pandawow forums just to insult people because that's what happens to him irl

FeelsBadManForYouTriggar47

And he just made my point for me again. Look at his first response to my earlier comment that he gets disrespectful when backed into a corner. A freaking intelligence insult. Some guys just don't learn.

You insulted me first, You people only try to roast people repeatadly.

You insulted me first, You people only try to roast people repeatadly.

Really? Last count I had you started this thread and you were the one that started throwing the words cancer and cancerous around before I said even a word! You were insulting people first, Tiggar. You just don't like it when someone does it to you! You're a hypocrite, you know you're a hypocrite, and there's not a thing you can say that will prove otherwise.

Really? Last count I had you started this thread and you were the one that started throwing the words cancer and cancerous around before I said even a word! You were insulting people first, Tiggar. You just don't like it when someone does it to you! You're a hypocrite, you know you're a hypocrite, and there's not a thing you can say that will prove otherwise.

Okay.