HACKERS DESTROYING CHARACTERS!!!! CAREFULL

Yeshuar

I was using a alt chac and i duel some,and a lot of people were in stormwind was there at 6:15 server hour close not exact and a horde appeared dead at nowhere and send me below the map and i just cant liberate ,i repare twice the chac the first doesent work se second i appeared in Ironforge and it was scary because a friend never saved the bug and he repairs at pandawow page like 100000000 times he ended deleting the 532 chac and its sad cuz its possible than the affecteds repeat the same thing, and they were 550 pvp and arena masters and other noobs who doesent know how to repair and they end deleting the game or mad i hope you care more about hacks the guy was named Orcmus (Fun) I hope this thing stop soon because is sad

• Game Masters

Repair character from website always worked for me. If it doesn't work for you try to repair twice your character and delete folder cache before you log-in. Now regarding hackers you can always report them here and GM's will deal with as soon as possible. Also, be sure that GM's banning many hackers when they're online but most of them creating new accounts and it goes all over again.

Closed

• Like 1