Akuyama Wishes Death, Cancer, and Pain Upon My Family

Why Would ANYONE Say This or Something So Hurtful?

Hello everyone, my name is Marcus. I'm a new warlock on this server, and I don't like this sort of thing, and didn't want to be reporting anyone. I am usually a very friendly guy! But I was watching an arena today and see a Priest named "Akuyama" trying to 1vs2 the enemy. So.. I whisper him to offer support, and he tell me my family need to "get cancer and die"...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124787[/ATTACH]

????????????????????????????WTF!???????????????????????

1.Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

Akuyama

2.Realm, where you saw the violation.

PandaWoW xFun

3.Description of the violation (write please in English very clearly and understandably).

I whisper the player I see in arena 1vs2 to offer support, and he tells me and my family to get cancer... Why he say this? This upset and triggered me very much, because I have friends and family who have died from cancer and it made me very sad with depression. I don't understand why someone would write something so horrible? I cry to sleep that night...

4.Proof: screenshots or video (depending on the requirements).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124788[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124787[/ATTACH]

5.Comments to the situation (if it's needed).

As I said already - I want to be friends.. But this is very personal to me and I don't understand why someone would say something so bad, that it make me cry. This very hurt my feelings very. Please understand, cancer is an EXTREMELY serious, life-ending disease and not funny... It is VERY SERIOUS and people who say these things deserve Permanent Ban!

I think this person need to be punished severely to teach him lesson. It is not good to say hurtful things. I also hope that everyone tonight will pray for those suffering currently from Cancer, and also pray for all the homeless and poor people in Africa, (who are equal and just the same as us). There is only one race - the Human Race. Everyone need to get together and love each other. We need to help the Black People, Old People, Jews, White People, and those with Cancer... We are all equal in God's eyes and he love us all. :heart:

Pls understand that these are serious issues and I don't like when ignorant idiots make hurtful and cheap jokes about them. I cannot play on server where this is normal. Over 8,000,000 MILLION people WORLDWIDE DIE EVERY FUCKING YEAR from Cancer - That's 600,000+ THOUSAND people murdered by this disease (in just America alone ffs)! THIS IS NOT FUNNY and should be shown the respect and seriousness it deserves. To you they are maybe just numbers, but to me and others, these are each: maybe a brother? a daughter? sons? mothers? sisters? fathers? They are loved ones that are brutally taken away from you - out of nowhere.. Please try to understand!

This very upset me for many days, and even now make me sad. Even now, I still just don't understand why he say this to me? All I can think is that maybe he did not mean it...? :/

I'm sorry if I rant.. But this is very personal to me and made me cry bad.. Thank you for your time but I hope this person "Akuyama" get what he deserve - PERMANENT BAN so that he learns his lesson, because this was very VERY hurtful to me and my family. CANCER IS NOT JOKE!

Edited by MarcusAeralius

Tbh this is just typical behaviour from Akuyama.. He usually acts like this and most of the server have experienced his child-like flaming also. I'm embarrassed on behalf of the PandaWoW community that he wrote that to you though.. It's an all-time low (even for him!)..

I can't begin to imagine and won't pretend to know, how painful it must have been for you to lose someone to Cancer. Life is cruel sometimes, but at least you know they'll be in a better place now - with God, in Heaven looking down on you. :)