Zeox

Сбросить звания / Reset titles?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Сбросить звания / Reset titles?

• Не обнулять / Don't reset
    • Обнулить / Reset

• Administrators

[spoiler=Russian]

Второй опрос касается сброса званий гладиаторов. В связи с чем ?

Потому-что если мы хотим изменить условия выдачи званий, будет честно обнулить те, что были достигнуты до этого. Так как теперь проект выходит на новый уровень, полноценные логи (предотвращает возможность слива арены), появление новых серьезных игроков и так далее.

Есть 2 варианта:

1) Не обнулять звания, пускай остаются. Ведь игроки их добились, значит достойны носить это звание.

2) Обнулить. Если они по настоящему хорошие игроки - смогут получить звание заново, по новым правилам.

Если выиграет 2 вариант, то звания будут обнулены в конце нового сезона, а не перед ним, чтобы данный сезон игроки могли отыграть со своими званиями, а конкуренты, выходя на арену, видели что играют против гладиаторов.

[spoiler=English]

The second poll is about the reset of the gladiator titles. Because of what?

Because if we want to change the conditions for the titles, it will be fair to remove those that have been achieved before. Since now the project comes to a new level, full logs (prevents the possibility of wintrading), new serious players that come to pandawow and etc.

There are 2 options:

1) Don't reset titles, let them remain. After all, the players have achieved them, which means they are worthy of having this title.

2) Reset. If they are really good players, then thet will be able to get the title again, with the new rules.

If you select 2nd option, titles will be resetted at the end of the new season, not before it. So in the coming season they will be able to play with their titles, competitors, entering the arena, will see that they are playing against the gladiators.

• Like 6

Было бы неплохо так же сбросить арена мастера и установить новые критерии его выдачи, тоже самое с РБГ званиями

Reset (although, its a bit biased from most in here be because they could never get titles or push any rating, thry only want to watch people lose their titles)

I just want it to reset and only r1 in 3s (which i hope you still will do). 2s heroes won't be able to do shit then.

Сейчас тайтлы есть у игроков разных классов.

Если их скинуть, то в будущем на тайтлах будут "сидеть" онли маги и воины)

Так в следующем сезоне их будут давать онли за 3с, поэтому всё нормально.

В 3с не только маги и воены.

Как минимум будут актуальны:

Шаттер/вмд/рмд/рмп/млш/млд/тсг/влш/лсд1/лсд2/лсд3 и т.д.

• Like 1

Если их будут выдавать только за 3с, то не так уж много воинов будет с тайтлами бегать

Идея хорошая, но раз давать тайтлы онли за 3с, то делайте как было на офе во времена панды, т.е:

Претендент 1.8-1.9.

Фаворит 2к-2.1

Дуэлянт 2.2-2.3

Гладиатор 2.4+

• Like 1

What, reset titles of the people who got it and tried to go for it , with tryharding what ever 2s or 3s, thats not fair, let the titles stay from the players that got it already, it wouldnt be fair. It was your decision to give out titles in 2s previous seasonss, why you try to delete them all now? If you dont want titles then remove the option to get gladiator or rank 1 next season in 2s but let the titles stay, i mean i dont mind so much , prolly cant get it in 3s too but i think its unfair , people like for example noneed and dionysus or me have like 3 or 4 rank 1 titles and gladiators , annd other people too that actually tried to gget it . Delete them all know is stupid (for me atleast)

What, reset titles of the people who got it and tried to go for it , with tryharding what ever 2s or 3s, thats not fair, let the titles stay from the players that got it already, it wouldnt be fair. It was your decision to give out titles in 2s previous seasonss, why you try to delete them all now? If you dont want titles then remove the option to get gladiator or rank 1 next season in 2s but let the titles stay, i mean i dont mind so much , prolly cant get it in 3s too but i think its unfair , people like for example noneed and dionysus or me have like 3 or 4 rank 1 titles and gladiators , annd other people too that actually tried to gget it . Delete them all know is stupid (for me atleast)

Согласен.

Теперь себе в двойке не наспамишь орбой с воеееенном на гладиатора :cry:

Идея хорошая, но раз давать тайтлы онли за 3с, то делайте как было на офе во времена панды, т.е:

Претендент 1.8-1.9.

Фаворит 2к-2.1

Дуэлянт 2.2-2.3

Гладиатор 2.4+

Там нет какого-то определённого значения, всё измеряется в процентах же.

• Administrators

That's why I've created a poll. I want to listen players opinion. And the result of poll isn't final decision. I will think about it too, just want to see all comments and minds.

• Like 1

That's why I've created a poll. I want to listen players opinion. And the result of poll isn't final decision. I will think about it too, just want to see all comments and minds.

Would be cool if you can tell us your opinion on both questions, reset titles and glad titles only for 3s, im really curious