season

JohnnyPipes

Yo did you guys already notice that our Wintrader Chainz is even wintrading likes in the Forum now ?

Look at his really old posts, he likes them with his shitty alt accounts.

Chainz ... you are .... so bad xD

shhhhh, he'll get the guru heroes and camp you, be careful. hide yo wife, hide yo kids, run for yo lyffff

OT: im betting its finished soon tbh. so many retail players joined.

• Like 1

btw the argument about domain construction is irrelevant, it never takes that long, at max 2 months after contract sign. From the start of the year i ordered and got 2 websites done with relatively small team.

btw the argument about domain construction is irrelevant, it never takes that long, at max 2 months after contract sign. From the start of the year i ordered and got 2 websites done with relatively small team.

Well we were hoping that smth happens after retail player would join etc but nvm.

I already gave up asking. Obviously it doesnt take a year, by that time Pandawow could have done 3-4 websites lol

We need not to be ignored. We just need to know what the hell is going on already.

"This has already been discussed and answered several times. We're doing final fixes and it'll be reseted very soon, just patient"

*10 decades later*