ZHALIFA 1 IS HERE

JohnnyPipes

throwback to when i used to gatekeep you from even getting glad while having nr 1 3 and 6 on the ladder and liquid having 2 4 and akuyama 5 and you didnt even get to top 30. good job getting your r1 in a dead season while wintrading btw.

weird that you stopped queing after i come back from a 2 year break :thinking:

o nvm you did

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147917667

Edited by JohnnyPipes
  • Like 1

most of these teams besides 2 of them (boomie frostmage and rdruid ele) are either high rated or high exp if you'd open your fucking chink eyes and look closely, you probably wouldnt know since everything you que into as hpriest mage feels like a 1,6 team because of how shit your comp makes any other team look.

and either way, how does me prekicking or bladestorming an ns clone (which was mostly against really high rated players) make it any worse if theyre 2k or 3k lol, they might be more predictable yes but how the fuck does that apply to prebladestorming ns clones or prekicks.

you can talk shit all you want but clearly this video is probably the most unique one out of all the warrior pvp movies, doesnt matter if that sounds arrogant, just the truth. go show me another video where a warrior constantly pre bladestorms ns clones, db's or reflect ns clones (only counts if he's not russian). the thing about all the other warrior videos out there is that you can watch a klinda video, and at the same time youre watching any other warrior video, like pilav, swifty or bajheera. they all do the same shit, bladestorm into 5 undergeared retards. if you want to watch a pilav video might as well watch a bajheera video. if you want to watch a zhalifa video, youll have to watch a zhalifa video.

thing about my video is that whatever is in there you wont find anyone else doing, the things they have in their videos i can very well see myself doing but why would i, its been done a million times before and im way above that, as cocky as that sounds i left out everything all the other warriors have in their videos on purpose, such as bgs, safeguarding and prebladestorming. first reason being that it's been done before. a million times. 2nd reason being is that i have way too much footage of that. clearly my editing isnt good or awful because i didnt even know how to cut clips together 2 days ago and i spent 2 days figuring out how to work sony vegas and ended up dropping a project, it wasnt too shabby, imagine what i couldve done in 30 days instead of 2. this video was not a movie, not a montage, just a showcase if not a teaser. it was a random project i put out there to showcase why people consider me way above any other on pandawow. many people do, many people dont, but you cant deny skill.

most of these teams besides 2 of them (boomie frostmage and rdruid ele) are either high rated or high exp if you'd open your fucking chink eyes and look closely, you probably wouldnt know since everything you que into as hpriest mage feels like a 1,6 team because of how shit your comp makes any other team look.

and either way, how does me prekicking or bladestorming an ns clone (which was mostly against really high rated players) make it any worse if theyre 2k or 3k lol, they might be more predictable yes but how the fuck does that apply to prebladestorming ns clones or prekicks.

you can talk shit all you want but clearly this video is probably the most unique one out of all the warrior pvp movies, doesnt matter if that sounds arrogant, just the truth. go show me another video where a warrior constantly pre bladestorms ns clones, db's or reflect ns clones (only counts if he's not russian). the thing about all the other warrior videos out there is that you can watch a klinda video, and at the same time youre watching any other warrior video, like pilav, swifty or bajheera. they all do the same shit, bladestorm into 5 undergeared retards. if you want to watch a pilav video might as well watch a bajheera video. if you want to watch a zhalifa video, youll have to watch a zhalifa video.

thing about my video is that whatever is in there you wont find anyone else doing, the things they have in their videos i can very well see myself doing but why would i, its been done a million times before and im way above that, as cocky as that sounds i left out everything all the other warriors have in their videos on purpose, such as bgs, safeguarding and prebladestorming. first reason being that it's been done before. a million times. 2nd reason being is that i have way too much footage of that. clearly my editing isnt good or awful because i didnt even know how to cut clips together 2 days ago and i spent 2 days figuring out how to work sony vegas and ended up dropping a project, it wasnt too shabby, imagine what i couldve done in 30 days instead of 2. this video was not a movie, not a montage, just a showcase if not a teaser. it was a random project i put out there to showcase why people consider me way above any other on pandawow. many people do, many people dont, but you cant deny skill.

To be completly honest,

Doing these things in 2s isnt much "skill" compared to 3s. What i'm more disgusted about is how you claim to be the best Warrior world (as it sounds like). But whatever,

nauseated-face_1f922.png

• Like 1

originally was going to do it a 3s only montage but i found myself not having enough footage or a lot of it being old with pretty bad quality, so i left it out completely and planned on putting all of it in the next project which is gonna be heavily filled with 3s, if not 3s only, not easy to get footage on a server where 3s ques are dead or you only que up to find yourself matching up against wintraders or no one at all.