Post your workout songs/songs to get motivated here

again16

Just what the title says:

- rate the songs of other people if u want (it doesn't need to be the last song someone posted)

- if u don't want to rate because is a music genre that u don't enjoy or any other reason, just don't rate and post another song you like

- share what you like so other people may like it too thanks to you

(similar to the Rate the music post but a little diferent)

post what you want here, its a free posting songs threat :good:

i'll check everyone songs since im interested in motivating songs

i used to have like soft metal before, maybe i have some on my spotify. really dig some of it (we have a song we both like in common) :P

that song would be so good if the retarded "O-oooooooooo aaaae-a-a-I-a-u Jo-oooooooooooo aae-o-a-a-u-u-a" part wasnt in it

u can cut it with audio editor, i do this with alot of songs, so i get the purfect song

but u need to edit in some sound effects then and idk, seems like a lot of work. just delete a random part in a song? it won't sinc well.

its just cut and paste or cut and delete the part u don't like, ez asf

u know my soundcloud accounts? most of the songs has this kind of changes

:music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music::music: