warrior

Gtfireglow

warrior damage blizzlike? and will  

32 members have voted

1. 1. warrior damage blizzlike? and will

:beee:

how can someone create a fake account on forum to trashtalk?

you must be ron wilson (get farmed in everyclass then babyrage) or milorad (1.9 exp pandawow warrior)

Shall I remind you how I farmed you in 3s on every char I have (I have 9 chars btw), and that you're the type of guy to make his mom rent half your house to pay for a booter?

Oh and one more thing, you're the kind of guy to lose to a random hunter holy paly as ua lock rsham with voice tryharding.

bleeds coff coff, mastery coff coff

Pretty much.

Although I don't think colossus procs as much as it did on retail, other things are broken...

That being said, mortal strike is meant to have a formula which is fixed on weapon damage. I don't think it's meant to be affected by seasoned soldier the same way slam is.

Edit: you can find the formula by opening webarchive mortal strike during5.4.8, paste the link on forums, hover over the link and it should give you the formula. If imagine it's the same with other spells too

You know, you can calculate warrior's spells in like half an hour, it's the easiest class to test, do that and prove how broken it is.

Oh wait, it has be done like 5 times and every spell is fine, you just want a custom nerf like the 25% one so you can win with your class, hilarious.

You know, you can calculate warrior's spells in like half an hour, it's the easiest class to test, do that and prove how broken it is.

Oh wait, it has be done like 5 times and every spell is fine, you just want a custom nerf like the 25% one so you can win with your class, hilarious.

Oh god... stop it, it's cringe asf

Regarding the delay with spells, I have noticed that around a month ago.

It's spell-queue getting bugged again, works for days fine and then bugs-out, it's not stable 100% (it could be something else.)

About warriors, yeah I do agree about their damage, but it seems like no one has a true answer of what is causing it to do that much damage, even Zeox said: "if we don't know the reason and we can't prove it, we can't fix it."

but if spell queue as you say is bugged, why cant they just fix it? :(

important bug!

your point on warriors i can see. is this server old? 1/2 years? warrior damage always been this? damage not balanced nor blizzlike. this is important! someone should do something! :(

all members of this server voted no, but damage still bugged? owner dont listen players opinion? 23 no 8 yes. why do 8 people vote yes when its bug?

but if spell queue as you say is bugged, why cant they just fix it? :(

important bug!

your point on warriors i can see. is this server old? 1/2 years? warrior damage always been this? damage not balanced nor blizzlike. this is important! someone should do something! :(

all members of this server voted no, but damage still bugged? owner dont listen players opinion? 23 no 8 yes. why do 8 people vote yes when its bug?

Warriors voted yes :appl: logic

• Administrators

Topic is closed.

We never fix/nerf things only because someone think so.

If you say it's a bug, then find it, report, with all proofs and calculations. If you don't do it -> then there are no bug.

• Like 1