ELITEDRUID IS BEANSLAY!!

1. Elitedruid - Beanslay/horde/alliance/90

2. Factions: Alliance it was on Horde.

3. Reason: Changed before he gets a banned.

4. HERE THE TRUTH:

I bought Beanslay a couple of weeks ago. I changed it to allianz and changed name to Tagaryien. Well, Emnax told me that Beanslay was his druid. And of course I did not know, I've seen the Beanslay had a bug up. And get a banned for it. I did not want to believe it, and then he told me that I should not talk about "Jegermaister" as I should get a banned for that. And now I've told the truth. Whether it will follow a banned for Elitedruid I do not know. Zeox likes to look in the database what his name was :) it will come out Beanslay. Well after a couple of days I sold Tagaryia again. It bought me Shamanfire and Shamanfire sold it again and changed the name to: Elitedruid. And now Emnax has him again the druid. Tagaryia = Elitedruid and Elitedruid was BEANSLAY! Whether you're going to banish him now would be good. I have unfortunately not enough evidence but you can believe me it was really so! and is so!

1. I bought Beanslay

2. I changed the Faction to Alliance.

3. I changed the name on Tagaryien

4. I sold that druid with the name Tagaryien

5. Shamanfire bought it and renamed on: Elitedruid

6. He sold Elitedruid and now have Elitedruid = Beanslay, Emnax again.

I dont find the Thread for the report an Beanslay.

you can find it with Beanslay.

Reason: Bug up Use: Heart of The Wild - Nature.

it was the old Report for that, hm i dont can it now find in Forum.

Pls banned this guy. I dont know is it right or not?

• Game Masters

As I remember the account which character "Beanslay" was got permanent for contacting gold sellers but player putted his character on sale store and after a day someone bought it.

I don't think that we can do something more about it since player's account received permanent ban already.

• Like 1