It is unfair

I am ******breath, and I have a shaman named Stormmash, aver I am banned because we supposedly abused the thok bug. OK let's talk a little about my experience in 5.4 zuljin and ****** core.

- It's the year 2018. version 5.4.8, and you have not updated the data of the emulator

- There is skill in class that does not work as they should and the vast majority are exploit

- the boss in most of the raids are bug including soo, an exaggerated dps, in some their dps is little, their skills do not work as they should, the same add some boss does not work as they should

- the event of the raid none works, that means you have to do twice as much effort to kill those boss, the heroes do not provide any bonus or the raid either

- There are people who abuse bg in sand

- I repeat the bug that you have here are those of 5.4.2 v1.6

never use bug or abuse of such even with my shaman was so much the difference that towards dps and kill pvp pvp being improvements due to exploits that keeps changing to elemental, and I am banned by a mage who cost me to upload and have everything what I have for a fucking boss who thinks it's wrong because you are not able to fix it? .

I hope some answer like the people

Edited by stormmash
  • Developers
There is skill in class that does not work

the boss in most of the raids are bug including soo

the event of the raid none works

Feel free to open a thread in Bug tracker.

There are people who abuse bg in sand

Record a video and report them here so Server Administration can punish them.

never use bug or abuse

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=236568

http://bildites.lv/images/6k3vsabh/113462/thumbnail.png

• Like 1

. pin up . run . kill orc. key . open cell. continuous mechanical 4 seconds. damage the mechanics again. So it works here. when juge in zuljin

pin up . run . kill orc. hero help. open cell. hero help. mechanical cotninua 4 seconds until cancel fix. damage and hero at 15% buff. SO IT SHOULD WORK. I understood your bug abuse policy. even so the boss does not walk as it should, because skill as squeak, roar, and exploit are exploit bug ... and we have to solve that. I know how the game works and I never use exploit bug because I consider myself a layered person and I do not need that. tell what the video says the istancia from 0 is wrong. tip pull the server 1 day and fixeala to me it would take 30 minutes for me to know, work and I am received with orientation in programming.

Do you really want to see exploit? go and check the amount of skill in pvp that you have exploit bug. It is very unfair to pay for 30 days.

so that I upload the bug there? . Is not this the person who reported us for that? Not a tester? or teach what a tester is?

I work, study and the only 2 perosnajes that I have, are, this and the magician, I uploaded them with time and if some donation.

Edited by stormmash
  • Developers
the boss does not walk as it should

We are aware that boss has this problem in phase 2 since one of previous updates and it was reported, but that doesn't mean you are allowed to abuse. Thok is still doable without exploiting, the way you chose to kill him is fault of your raid leader, you could have left that raid but you chose to stay and got punished for that mistake.

I understood your bug abuse policy

Yes, those are the server rules created by Server Owner and you must follow them.

Edited by Scorpionz
rules ? . you are aware that we are not the only ones that do that. You are aware that it costs double to kill the boss because the RAID NEVER WORKED as it should. You are aware that up to 25 hours they do that, of course, some Latinos make them pay. that unfair what they do and more than being rules of all those nobody respects anything and the bug sigen being in sight thok is like this since last year and knew the bug with all the even bug because I take the trouble to test class by class to guide me in what situation I was in, if I'm showing my face, it's because I really believe what they did is unfair.
  • Developers
you are aware that we are not the only ones that do that

I'm aware of that, and trust me you are not the only ones who got punished for this exploit. Feel free to use PvE Spectator to report other bug abusers so they receive same punishment as you did.

• Game Masters
I understood your bug abuse policy

Then you understand the reason you got banned. What you did there is called bug abuse and it's against server rules no matter if you agree or not. Administration makes the rules not players.

Indeed, as you stated above the server has some bugs and developers are trying everyday to improve our server but the fact that there are some bugs that still aren't fixed doesn't give you the right to abuse them.

Closing the thread since this isn't the right place to discuss such things neither we accept "suggestions" about server rules and how we should treat players who are bug abusing.