Combat rogues

Noneedholy

What happened, did they fix something for combat rogues lately ? If yes please link it in here, wanna take a look. Not obvious at all that every spastic plays combat now just to 123 oneshot ur ass LOL

Btw nice we are going towards WoD / Legion. Pillars out of nowhere, unhealable DMG even with cds ... l m a o

Well, Dk was always kinda f*cked so that doesnt surprise me at all. What really bothers me is the fact that you can tank nearly everything with bear form + barkskin but not a combat rogue xD xD xD but in order to know whats bugged i need to know what they changed. Or cooperation from people who play Combat rogue... ROFL AS IF

If it bugged something out' date=' idk.[/quote']

I think we don't have to discuss the fact that combat rogue damage, as it is right now, is completly out of control. How does a combat rogue do similar substain damage (without cd's or with soft cd's) than a warrior lol. I think everyone who played alot 2s in S15 remembers how combat rogue was (or whoever faced double combat rogues in 2s)

Either way since i don't really expect help from the rogue community (they might be happy to finally be able to play rog + healer in 2s ? Idk ) I just want to remind you guys how everyone was trashing thilan for not actually trying to fix his class /reporting bugs, keep that in mind

Ye' date=' but in any case, the damage is good)[/quote']

????????????????????????

Should i start linking Warrior retail footage now where people just dont use cds like in that video (sitting catform) and get oneshotted just to say afterwards: OH and btw Warrior damage is fine everybody ... Warrior damage is fine !!111

Lol what is your point

????????????????????????

Should i start linking Warrior retail footage now where people just dont use cds like in that video (sitting catform) and get oneshotted just to say afterwards: OH and btw Warrior damage is fine everybody ... Warrior damage is fine !!111

Lol what is your point

You can't compare retail and pwow, that's like impossible comparison.

What cds in particular does it go through, cuz with red buff and proc trinket u can easily 100-0 someone with defensives up (its pretty hard to get redbuff and proc trinket at the same time tho) maybe cocoon? but i've heard that cocoon absorb is bugged aswell, absorbs less then it should ,once i faced a priest and he guardianed my kidney, but i still ks and he died without guardian proc. but still, people randomly dying to combat is not bcuz of combat being bugged ( not sure tho) but its about inexperience of a guy who died, most ppl trinket bait-kidneys, and die afterwards so yea, instead of trinekting (skinning,nimbling etc) ask your partner to peel. u can easily counter ks as any class.

but its about inexperience of a guy who died

Wrong. I think i faced by far more combat rogues on retail than anyone in here. It was disgusting how many double combat rogues played 2s around 2.5. Got farmed as priest mage because you simply can not kill them till high dampening and easily won as rdruid mage because bearform + cd's carries, no matter if they "redspree" or anything + you have the advantage to actually bleed the rogues which makes it impossible for them to get a re-stealth. And no, not even double combat rogue killed me through bearform --> barkskin and ironbark on retail nor did they kill me with a single killingspree in the opener on my priest (obv not redbuff) Yet on Pandawow you're able to kill targets easily with killingspree no matter which proc do you have. If you have red spree + procs and the enemy doesnt trinket or simply has only soft deff cd's left, then yeah, you oneshot him. And because you needed all these conditions, combat rogue should be as unviable as it was back then.

Combat rogue is broken and there are few reports about it already, i really don't know why people are trying to defend it. If you think farming something in the opener by pressing greenspree is okay, you are just wrong.

You can't compare retail and pwow' date=' that's like impossible comparison.[/quote']

Stop talking for once, the only reason we're fixing bugs is because pandawow wants to get as close to retail balancing as possible. Try to do that without comparing it to retail you donkey.

Edited by Noneedholy

^ действительно, зачем нужны все эти экзотические сетапы, лучше фармить двойку/тройку в одной и той же мете, не меняющейся из сезона в сезон.

Если тебя не убили 2 комбата под красным бафом+проками тринек и чередой убийств, значит ОНИ НУБЫ, А ТЫ СУПЕР СКИЛ (конечно же не потому что близовский баланс делался на бОльшую аудиторию, а так же акцентирующий внимание на то что человек будет играть за класс, который ему нравится, а не мейнить мету, у которой 2 кнопки, посмотрев очередные хайлайты r228 гладиаторов).

Следует вывод: если комбат рог помойный спек на офе, значит и тут должен засасывать по гланды?

посвящается всем связкам и спекам которые никогда не заиграют на пандарии:

^ действительно, зачем нужны все эти экзотические сетапы, лучше фармить двойку/тройку в одной и той же мете, не меняющейся из сезона в сезон.

Если тебя не убили 2 комбата под красным бафом+проками тринек и чередой убийств, значит ОНИ НУБЫ, А ТЫ СУПЕР СКИЛ (конечно же не потому что близовский баланс делался на бОльшую аудиторию, а так же акцентирующий внимание на то что человек будет играть за класс, который ему нравится, а не мейнить мету, у которой 2 кнопки, посмотрев очередные хайлайты r228 гладиаторов).

Следует вывод: если комбат рог помойный спек на офе, значит и тут должен засасывать по гланды?

посвящается всем связкам и спекам которые никогда не заиграют на пандарии:

I think i won't even try to get a proper response but why the actual fuck do you answer in russian ? Honestly, is that some kind of "trick" so i can't argue about your point ?

Oh :(