Ninja loot?

Name of the violator: Nikhzul

Realm, where you saw the violation. x100

Description of the violation: Ninja loot or scam, not completly sure if not both. Took the loot for himself even if I rolled higher.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/QR27Uwd

Comments to the situation:

Won the Boots item on the game roll 99, they asked for the reroll since I'm fair I gave the leader the boots back for reroll.

We rerolled, he lost the reroll, I rolled more than him and he still took the boots.

Поясню,был с ТСом в рейде ( не я рл )

Чел в ресторе хотел ролить вещи на балона,заранее обговаривалось,что ролить только на 1 спек.Этот ж черт кидал по гкд ролы на 4 спека.

Был он в фул русском рейде,не понимал ни слова.

И лут он отдавал РЛу,потому что баг у нас с распределением добычи.Стояла групповая добыча(не багается),при луте все отказывались,вещи передавались РЛу и потом уже ролились.Ну,а этому ничего не объяснишь,он и тыкал "Мне это нужно",причем на каждую вещь,что падала.

И если посмотреть его скрины и лут,который у него " Украли " - это ботинки на балона,когда РЛ ретри паладин...

Edited by lonema
Поясню,был с ТСом в рейде ( не я рл )

Чел в ресторе хотел ролить вещи на балона,заранее обговаривалось,что ролить только на 1 спек.Этот ж черт кидал по гкд ролы на 4 спека.

Был он в фул русском рейде,не понимал ни слова.

И лут он отдавал РЛу,потому что баг у нас с распределением добычи.Стояла групповая добыча(не багается),при луте все отказывались,вещи передавались РЛу и потом уже ролились.Ну,а этому ничего не объяснишь,он и тыкал "Мне это нужно",причем на каждую вещь,что падала.

И если посмотреть его скрины и лут,который у него " Украли " - это ботинки на балона,когда РЛ ретри паладин...

Don't lie, I didn't roll for everything, the only thing I rolled in the whole raid were the boots, I gave him back the boots for the reroll, we rerolled he lost the reroll and kept the boots, that isn't fair.

Also it wasn't full russian raid, my friend was tanking :)

I didn't steal anything tho, I could of just kept the boots and left the raid.

If you didn't want to "Ninja, steal" like you did, you could'ev just put the master looter and problem solved.

But in this case even tho you lost the roll, you took the boots.

Whether or not heal/tank spec I had the same right over the boots like all of you.

Don't lie, I didn't roll for everything, the only thing I rolled in the whole raid were the boots, I gave him back the boots for the reroll, we rerolled he lost the reroll and kept the boots, that isn't fair.

Also it wasn't full russian raid, my friend was tanking :)

I didn't steal anything tho, I could of just kept the boots and left the raid.

If you didn't want to "Ninja, steal" like you did, you could'ev just put the master looter and problem solved.

But in this case even tho you lost the roll, you took the boots.

Whether or not heal/tank spec I had the same right over the boots like all of you.

I was not the main one in the raid.

I did not need these boots

You did not know the rules went to raid.What's the problem?

You need boots for the second spec

and the Druid balance for the main specialization

• Like 1
I was not the main one in the raid.

I did not need these boots

You did not know the rules went to raid.What's the problem?

You need boots for the second spec

and the Druid balance for the main specialization

Guardian druid is my Main Spec:

https://imgur.com/a/HQ0zSMc

I needed boots for the main spec and you just took it even if you rolled less than me, that's a scam I'm afraid.

Does not matter really if it's first or second spec.

Excuse triggar47, he's kinda ... dumb.

No wonder why you have 4k posts on this forum, all you do is trashtalk and spam.

Your toxicity and childish behaviour have not reduced for two years.

Edited by tiggar47
Guardian druid is my Main Spec:

https://imgur.com/a/HQ0zSMc

I needed boots for the main spec and you just took it even if you rolled less than me, that's a scam I'm afraid.

Does not matter really if it's first or second spec.

No wonder why you have 4k posts on this forum, all you do is trashtalk and spam.

Your toxicity and childish behaviour have not reduced for two years.

The boots were for the druid's balance

There was an agreement only for main spec

Look carefully, in what raid you go

The boots were for the druid's balance

There was an agreement only for main spec

Look carefully, in what raid you go

For the druid's balance? What are you talking about.

Those were agility boots, also it was for my main spec.

I had to go heal cus you folks are too trash wiping on immersus normal so somebody needed to carry you.