Legion Addons for MoP

BuffDeathKnights

This "Addon" was made using TellMeWhen and is essentially a profile of TellMeWhen.

This "Addon" is basically the Legion version of BigDebuffs and PartyAbilityBars plus a debuff tracker for Murder of Crows, Forbearance, Vendetta and Soul Reaper.

(The MoP versions of BigDebuffs and PartyAbilityBars are terrible compared to their Legion counterparts in that they are poorly made, uncustomizable and cluncky)

Using this profile of TellMeWhen you can keep it how I have it or change it however you like for example: You can resize any of the trackers, move them elsewhere, change what they track, add more things to track, remove things to track, add DR tracking using TellMeWhen, add cooldown tracking using TellMeWhen, add buff/debuff tracking using TellMeWhen and much more!

(Check the image below for how I use the profile, keep in mind to have it the exact way I have it you will need to adjust your raid frames)

I made this profile because both of the addons' MoP versions are terrible so I used the Legion versions as models to make this profile.

All in all I am happy with the way it came out, here is an image of how I have it set on my raid frames: [ATTACH=CONFIG]132614[/ATTACH]

The Setup:

First things first you HAVE to download TellMeWhen:

(5.4.8 instant download link): https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/tellmewhen/download/799329

Secondly you open the zipped file, open the file where you have pandawow stored on go to Interface/addons and drop the folder inside of the zipped folder you downloaded.

Thirdly follow this guide of how to import the profile into your TellMeWhen:

Here's the pastebin for the copy pasta to import the profile: https://pastebin.com/CFQtzMAP

Lastly: Edit it however you want or don't, and then just play ;)

After you've downloaded the addon you might say to yourself "Hey why is all the cooldown trackers for dks?"

Well allow me to explain: I wrote a list of all the classes so I wont forgot cooldowns to add, dk was the first class I wrote down and therefore when you're in the addon's edit mode it will display dk cooldowns, to turn off/on editing mode you just type /tmw.

After you typed /tmw to disable editing mode there wont be any cd tracking because of the way it had to be made.

Because there are a lot of cooldowns being tracked, to avoid random cooldowns to be displayed it starts tracking cooldowns after they have been used (if they have not been used no spell will be displayed) [ATTACH=CONFIG]132615[/ATTACH]

Enjoy! :)

• Like 4