Harmony

Halta

Name: Harmony (100977)

Problem: The procced mastery HoT buff gets truncated. Example: If a HoT should be boosted by 11.78%, it only actually gets boosted by 11%.

Haven't checked the direct portion of mastery, perhaps the same occurs with that too.

How it should work: The druid should benefit from its full value.

Date: 21/5/18

Realm: Fun

Priority: 6.5/10

Hurr durr biased

Oh wow, 1 report and it changes everything!

I still call you biased. Proof me wrong by fixing healer balance or remain being one.

I'm not obligated to do that, honeydicking is pointless.

I'm not obligated to do that' date=' honeydicking is pointless.[/quote']

Of course you are not, but you remain a hypocrite.

I am not appealing to your emotion but to your rational part of your brain. It's your choice.

Fact is that you are the kind of person that has the knowledge but doesn't act upon it.

You yourself know very well that hpally is superior to other healers atm. And that's not how it should be.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Of course you are not, but you remain a hypocrite.

I am not appealing to your emotion but to your rational part of your brain. It's your choice.

Fact is that you are the kind of person that has the knowledge but doesn't act upon it.

You yourself know very well that hpally is superior to other healers atm. And that's not how it should be.

Just to make it clear, you mean "superior" as in more close to blizzlike than other healers who might be suffering from negative bugs, correct?

I choose to mainly report things about the only spec I play, I don't see why that's deemed wrong in your eyes.

It's like saying someone who built themselves a nice 2story house should devote all of their time into fixing everyone else's 30m2 studios.

Just to make it clear' date=' you mean "superior" as in more close to blizzlike than other healers who might be suffering from negative bugs, correct?[/quote']

Your rhetoric doesn't affect the facts. I don't need an analogy either.

Your healing spec is better on pandawow in comparison to others, period.

Okay all I've seen on these forums is people complaining about what's strong and not doing anything to fix it. You think they are op, but where's your threads in the paladin section providing proof and explanation as to how they are broke instead of doing literally nothing about it besides shaming the guy that actually took the time to test the class and figure out whats wrong with them. Like literally, every thread he posts in he gets hate from people and these people do nothing to provide for the server.

His reports for the most part are all legitimate with decent proof. If they are op then either their values were still not corrected when they were "fixed" which is not HIS problem, or it's like op says and hpala is more polished than the other healers. You all act like he goes into the database for the server HIMSELF and edits the values of hpallies.

And if you are tired of the healer bias when it comes to bug reports? Do your own if you want them and idc who you are, don't expect people to do them for you because "omg he makes bug reports about his main class HOW DISGUSTINGLY BIASED WHERES THE OTHER CLASSES".

Also, on-topic: Apologies, I have nothing to provide haha, I've just been lurking for a LONG time and the broken records were starting to get annoying.

Edited by wiesty

Not the same IP.

every thread he posts in he gets hate from people and these people do nothing to provide for the server.

Idk man, if you'd be a lurker like you say you'd know that certain people you calling out on not doing anything are in fact doing the most. Obviously people will complain if there is already an imbalance without further fixes...

Edited by Autschbatsch

Lurking around since 2015 and starting to talk smack after 3 years only because someone criticized Hpala ?

If thats really not a 2nd account (which i doubt) then these biased palas are almost worse than DK's.

Btw stop talking about how his reports are "legit" and have a legit "proof" or whatever the fuck. Explained it earlier why few classes just dont need a buff right now. Not my problem your small brain cant comprehend that.

Think about the word "balance" for a second and then you might realise something is wrong when the entire server is playing Hpala + x

And thanks, you dont have to actually check the ip :appl: , there are thousands of web proxies out there. You can make everything sound reasonable with just ignoring the actual point.

Edited by C9Winston

The irony of it all is that this is all discussed on a report that "buffs" rdruids. Although, there's no such thing as "buff" or "nerf" on a static patch, only "fix" in order to work as blizzlike as possible.

The irony of it all is that this is all discussed on a report that "buffs" rdruids.

Yeah, you are still ignoring the point.

Oh wow' date=' 1 report and it changes everything[/b']!

there's no such thing as "buff" or "nerf" on a static patch

Oh wow ... do you even know what a buff is ? The word "buff" is also used when a patch makes permanent changes to characters that are beneficial. It doesnt matter if its a fix, it can still be a nerf/buff

You are just a dumb smart aleck and that's all. Ignoring the actual point and keep arguing around it.

I'll try to explain the whole situation about you as best as i can ok ?

Let say im going outside and see a dude parking in a non parking area because he is going into a store really quick. Well, there is nothing wrong with me reporting this dude to the police now because it's illegal and i just want to be a nice fellow citizens. That's pretty much you when reporting Hpala bugs. Just keep in mind how broken pala already is in order to understand the whole thing.

But guess why I won't report this dude. Right, i'm not an asshole nor a social spastic like you. I think its just too late to explain a grown man like you how a community works.

I'm done with you, even pujo wasn't so ignorant.

Edited by C9Winston

• 3 weeks later...