Can't see ring of frost

Noneedholy

Am i the only one who has a buggy wow client ? No matter if i play with the launcher or not, i can't see ring of frost once its casted (placed on the ground).

Anyone else with that problem ? Or are there other bugs someone only encounter by himself ?

/summon heisenberg

/summon Zeox

В настройках графики есть кнопка которая за визуальные эффекты отвечает на русском называется проецирование текстур если она выключена то у тебя вообще нечего видно не будет но это одна из версий так что если не помогло извините

В настройках графики есть кнопка которая за визуальные эффекты отвечает на русском называется проецирование текстур если она выключена то у тебя вообще нечего видно не будет но это одна из версий так что если не помогло извините

На ринг она не распростроняется.

Пруф.

• Like 2

it has nothing to do with my config folder

it doesn't have anything to do with cfg

you don't see an animation, it's either about data files or the client reading it incorrectly.

there used to be a thing, when a mage did pom ring from shroud or invisibility and it was invisible for everyone but the mage.

Is it a thing on MoP too? not sure though

Yes, it still can lol

every addon config could potentially fuck that up

How about you simply check out and resolve the issue on your own instead of complaining about it on the forum for attention, I am pretty sure there is some explanation on how and why you don't see Ring of Frost on the www.

How about you simply check out and resolve the issue on your own instead of complaining about it on the forum for attention, I am pretty sure there is some explanation on how and why you don't see Ring of Frost on the www.

No wonder that no one likes you. Tell me, how is life as a parasite ?

It consumes.

• Like 1