Mailbox

Nicknames of your characters: Lefap

Information about your Game Client. Version (5.0.5\5.4.2\5.4.8), where did you get it? (Torrent\ Downloaded with our archive \ Game Client from Battle.net + our archive): 5.4, your client

Describe your problem: Everytime I log in my mailbox gets flooded with x2 copies of shadowmourne and 4 copies of tabard of lighbringer. (Few years ago I've donated for extra and I couldn't get them since I already had them in my bags and now they just keep coming my way) Wouldn't mind it but it got my mailbox full and I can't get any more mail

Screenshots with problem: https://gyazo.com/57e94823afafe563378d9c17b723da30

Ofcourse best case scenario would be for me to get refund for it because I spent bonuses on them (1.5 years ago) but at least stop them coming my way

• Game Masters

Few years ago I've donated for extra and I couldn't get them since I already had them in my bags and now they just keep coming my way

You had to write in donation section within a month after the purchase, as you understand we can't do nothing about it now. About your issue, you can try delete all items from your mailbox, relog and check if you still receive those items.

Let me know if it worked.

You had to write in donation section within a month after the purchase, as you understand we can't do nothing about it now. About your issue, you can try delete all items from your mailbox, relog and check if you still receive those items.

Let me know if it worked.

Didn't work. Emptied my mailbox, reloged and they still keep coming (Emptied by redeeming them all and deleting ofcourse). Still same amount, 4 tabards of the lighbringer + 2 shadowmournes

5XVg3IE.png

Edited by Lefap

I can either delete them without claiming them or I can claim them and delete them from my inventory. Either way I get +4 new tabards and +2 new shadowmournes on every relog. Tried both ways