Hunter pvp questions

Fabiann

Hey guys, just wondering. Are hunter traps working as intended with Scatter shot? Just saw some weird things in arena today. Thing is that the scatter target walked OVER the trap and fue to the trigger has some icd, the other one could just walk in the trap and trigger it for him. Just wanted to know if this is legit or things are actually not working as intended.:confused:

Ive done 80k explosive shots yesterday lol

Always wondered how some hunters do that, i've always got normal crits :thinking: but i raped a warrior very hard yday in 1 cc + lock and load, din't see the crits xD

- - - Updated - - -

80k explosives again ? Didn't they fix that already 4x ?

lol same

perhaps it is all random words

but something is certainly wrong because even I am unable to kill random trash hunters who use defensive CDs incredibly incorrectly due to being under the most extreme pressure you could ever imagine

literally playing with a 1.5k brain on 2.5k CR, I never used to have such issues

Edited by akuyama

If "Explosive shot" is bugged, then why no-one is able to report it ? Looks like just random words not related to real things at all.

Because people are bored. If you've noticed, people don't report anything anymore because they are tired to report 20 times the same bug which has been fixed another 20 times lol ..