abusing wargames Arsklep, Арсклеп

On retail you cant accept any kind of arena until you leave combat. On pandawow you can join any arena or bg despite the combat mode. The only time this would be legit on retail if that player used Shadowmeld and entered arena. But im sure that wasn't the case here Edited by zeakey
Since when is it forbidden to go to the arena or BG?))))

You are not joining either of these. You are joining wargames to abuse the fact that your cooldowns get reset. Precise you are not allowed to join battlegrounds, arena's or wargames whilst in combat so you abuse this as well.

Why can't I join the arena?

You are not joining either of these. You are joining wargames to abuse the fact that your cooldowns get reset. Precise you are not allowed to join battlegrounds' date=' arena's or wargames whilst in combat so you abuse this as well.[/quote']

Hmmmmmm. It's a nice excuse you make but it will not help you.

It was not an excuse, but rather a mockery.The arena is available in combat mode.That would keep cd, unable either to die or to fight without affecting the cd, either through a function /afk.Moreover, your video clip all cut out and do not see what I do as a player is something not legal in this game.
It was not an excuse' date=' but rather a mockery.The arena is available in combat mode.That would keep cd, unable either to die or to fight without affecting the cd, either through a function /afk.Moreover, your video clip all cut out and do not see what I do as a player is something not legal in this game.[/quote']

Then let me upload my own video footage which will be unedited.

@Author of the topic add these videos

P.S I find it very hard to believe you leave an actual pvp match with every single cool-down ready more than 7-10 times we also even caught your 2nd account from where you wargame. Another moderator even tells the author of this topic that you que 1v1 ( wargames )

Another thing which amazes me is in every video you only join these "arena matches" at very low HP....

Edited by Wuvius
  • Like 1