Suggestions regarding world PVP

Chainzrow

Move the teleporter 30ft up in the air or in booty bay, why: Basicly everyinsgle player uses https://www.db.pandawow.me?item=86583/salyin-battle-banner it is Impossible nowadays to kill anyone uses Macro to instantly TP in Duel Zone and the item??? It makes you leave Combat and untargetable for 1sec after using it. Before World PVP was at least fight till you die yea I still remember back then when we even use to tp hack at corpse coz there was no DuelZone or Salying to run on teleporter and Ress CDs to burst again as a rogue.

Make Salying usable only in Pandaria Well true that Salyin should be useable everywhere expect instances but on Retail they didn't have a big old teleporter that you could just go near press Salyin go Duel Zone and come back with full CDs that is just stupid.

p.s in 7.0 was made only useable in Pandaria let's make it here useable only in Pandaria pls? https://gyazo.com/6bbd7774c874e0591c93ea04616db64e

[Pendant of the Scarab Storm] https://www.db.pandawow.me?item=64881/pendant-of-the-scarab-storm O boy that shit is the most annoying thing ever it spawn Scarab's around you UNtagetable and can be used in Arena please at least make it targetable and not usable in arena :)

p.s to whoever fucks @hitmean uses it in an arena

How will this improve world PVP I can actually finally KILL someone instead of watching him going near the TP and instant Salyin back to his 11 Buff characters in Duel Zone.

Spirit Healer There were always 2 Spirit Healer's in Booty Bay graveyard not sure why? https://gyazo.com/b410a4f5915d9dd351098743cf4a171f

But this is not the issue above there use to be Spirit Healer near Gurubashi arena > this one https://gyazo.com/114635faee201c9233b9a642c030389e it was NEVER ever Working not sure why but can you fix it? Somehow NPC id is the same one as Booty bay one so I hope you can make it work. This is all Spirit Healer's in The cape of Stranglethon https://i.gyazo.com/1f70425a375bc723fe7f588f211b1580.jpg only 1 work not sure why you should be Teleported to the nearest Spirit Healer whenever you die.

Just make World PVP more viable and fun as it was before not watching some brainwashed Combat rogues pressing a single spell and after not being able to take the kill just to TP away...

Edited by Chainzrow
  • Like 8

I agree with chainzrow,if you guys change these suggestions it will improve pvp alot,and will be more enjoyable to kill someone,because now you know that u will burst someone or dot him and he will instant run dz
  • Like 1

VERY GOOD IDEAS I AGREE!

Make a countdown when you use the teleporter, for example you press duelzone and you get a message saying "You will be teleported to duelzone In 5 seconds, If you move the teleport will be cancelled."

And yes, moving the spirit healer to the graveyard next to the arena like retail is a VERY GOOD IDEA : ) !

VERY GOOD IDEAS I AGREE!

Make a countdown when you use the teleporter, for example you press duelzone and you get a message saying "You will be teleported to duelzone In 5 seconds, If you move the teleport will be cancelled."

And yes, moving the spirit healer to the graveyard next to the arena like retail is a VERY GOOD IDEA : ) !

Yes please do that for the tp at gurubashi

Hahahahah how is [Pendant of the Scarab Storm] making ur enemy untargetable??? Lmao' date=' just bind yourself option in bindings called "Target Nearest Enemy Player" or Target Previous Enemy Player" or just do a macro /targetlasttarget that will solve your problem, where "You can't kill cuz u can't target"lmao, imagine now knowing it after you play for Like 5+ years this game every single day xDDDD[/quote']

it doesn't make player Untargetable it makes the Scarab untargetable, * target nearest enemy* whatever you do however you do it he is still able to teleport to Duel Zone. I'm sure my game knowledge is twice your but that's fine we already spoke on discord.

Now [salyin Battle Banner] Nothing wrong with it' date=' also if it worked as it works now in retail, than why change it, 7.0 + changes are Legion, we are in Mist of Pandaria 5.4.8, so that's 2 expansions differences, don't do nothing with it.[/quote']

I don't mind keeping it as it should be but is annoying since on Retail you have to farm the item here you spend 50 gold coins and you have it.

PS: Quit crying hahaha

Do you still miss Cheat Engine? Caraarmen

Remove the teleporter npc from the location it's currently at. And/or change the spawn location of going to guru.

It's meant for world pvp, not for world run back to the duel zone for cds pvp.

People use lame macros with the banner so you can teleport to safety whenever you want. There's no "fear" of dying or risk of losing because of it. World pvp in guru is aids the way it is now.

Just make World PVP more viable and fun as it was before not watching some brainwashed Combat rogues pressing a single spell and after not being able to take the kill just to TP away...

Exactly this.

Edited by Iamzodzy
  • Like 1

Remove the teleporter npc from the location it's currently at. And/or change the spawn location of going to guru.

It's meant for world pvp, not for world run back to the duel zone for cds pvp.

People use lame macros with the banner so you can teleport to safety whenever you want. There's no "fear" of dying or risk of losing because of it. World pvp in guru is aids the way it is now.

this is a perfect explanation of world pvp, and it's the reason it died for multiple months, i wouldn't doubt that its going to happen again at this rate. rogues can literally control entire guru by sitting at the teleport spot and blow all their cds, kill, reset cd, repeat.

its literally a 2 minute fix, fuckin do it jesus

this is a perfect explanation of world pvp, and it's the reason it died for multiple months, i wouldn't doubt that its going to happen again at this rate. rogues can literally control entire guru by sitting at the teleport spot and blow all their cds, kill, reset cd, repeat.

its literally a 2 minute fix, fuckin do it jesus

Well apparently none of the GM's gives a shit anyhow World PVP is dead highest peak when all people should be online is a max of 20 people.. sadly as I remember before when you /who in Gurubashi Arena or Area-52 it can reach to 41 and probably 10-12 hordes.

But we will never see that again

Well apparently none of the GM's gives a shit anyhow World PVP is dead highest peak when all people should be online is a max of 20 people.. sadly as I remember before when you /who in Gurubashi Arena or Area-52 it can reach to 41 and probably 10-12 hordes.

But we will never see that again

just realized how stupid salyin is now too lol, this guy kills me with full burst and i get rebirthed and hes already back with full cds