Prohibit Multiboxing

zanzan

Prohibit Multiboxing or limit it in some way

I feel like you guys completely disregard the fact that multiboxing does not bring any fun to players whatsoever. I realize that you guys don't want to prohibit it in order to keep your playercount higher, but it is going to result in every world pvper quitting, and then when there's noone in guru the multiboxers will quit too, or move to BGs or something else, where they will ruin the experience for bg players instead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136045[/ATTACH]

Take a look at this screenshot. Do you think anyone has a chance to kill these chars? They put stamina in every single gem slot, and it makes them literally unkillable. They don't need to gem any offensive stats at all because they have so many chars that any button they press oneshots.

Take your head out of your ass and prohibit this shit, isn't all the reports from people enough to make you realize that noone wants this to be allowed?

P.S add morpher in guru

Edited by zanzan

Rofl that was fun. Farming reports lul.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, a more serious answer would be that big guilds are allowed, so multiboxing is allowed as well. You can't expect to run into our toons as 1 player and take us out. Instead of looking at us as 3 people, look at the actual numbers. You can't take out 35 people as a single player, so you can't take out 35 of our toons as a single player either. Gg.

Rofl that was fun. Farming reports lul.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, a more serious answer would be that big guilds are allowed, so multiboxing is allowed as well. You can't expect to run into our toons as 1 player and take us out. Instead of looking at us as 3 people, look at the actual numbers. You can't take out 35 people as a single player, so you can't take out 35 of our toons as a single player either. Gg.

How is it fair that 1 person can have the power of 35 people because their pc is good enough to handle it?

isn't it enjoyable? to fight 30 accounts welp it is for people who do it

Regardless' date=' a more serious answer would be that big guilds are allowed, so multiboxing is allowed as well. You can't expect to run into our toons as 1 player and take us out. Instead of looking at us as 3 people, look at the actual numbers. You can't take out 35 people as a single player, so you can't take out 35 of our toons as a single player either. Gg.[/quote']

You are retarded just go on Retail and play there? Multibox there where at least have people to do world pvp unlike Pandawow thanks god there are few people left doing world pvp but you guys have to log on 20 char and pretend that you can play the game but no this is not retail Multiboxing using more than 2 characters should be removed,

- Zeox ur input

Zeox says get good.

Zeox says that Wuvius is a troll QA yikes

;/ what's the problem with multiboxing? I am sure you can make a group of warriors and bladestorm + bloodbath his squad.

Coz he is 1 person he might lose today but come back tomorrow and does 10 warriors won't be cable of coming online and others will suffer xd?

Multiboxing promotes world pvp and activity. As players you should use this to form raids, get active with players and take on this challenge.

Crying won't help. I've been on this server for 5 years now, multiboxing has always been allowed.

I speak as a person who multiboxed in this server back in the day when people would see me coming into their cities, duel zones and would quickly form a raid and wipe me. It was fun for both sides. It promoted world pvp.

Multiboxing promotes world pvp and activity. As players you should use this to form raids, get active with players and take on this challenge.

Crying won't help. I've been on this server for 5 years now, multiboxing has always been allowed.

I speak as a person who multiboxed in this server back in the day when people would see me coming into their cities, duel zones and would quickly form a raid and wipe me. It was fun for both sides. It promoted world pvp.

Make a raid on horde with the 10 online players? That's what people used to do in order to combat it, and thats why noone really thought much of it, but at this point when world pvp is dying (and the server in general) it ain't fun to go up against.

Edited by zanzan