porque fui banido

alanalevir1

Hello good day. I am here to see the reason for the ban on my account, knowing that I haven't played in years, now that I am playing again, I realize that my account has been banned. I really wish I could play again. but I have no other account and I wish I could reproduce it on my own that this ban would be withdrawn so that I can play again. moups account name thank you so much I hope for answers and account drop.

Hello .. Good night.

I am here to ask you please take my account of the ban, because there is no reason, knowing that I did not play in time, now that I went back to play in the service I would come across this ban, I wanted to ask you very much to take my account of this ban so i can play again please don't wanna play again from scratch ...

account name moups mtu thanks i keep waiting for answers. good night

I understand people mils sorry I'm already 23 years old I have no mentality to do this, but then it was my little brother who could have done this he is only 13 years old someone may have called him to do this, and at this age has no idea what you're doing right, how am i trying to explain i wasn't playing, i'm coming back now so i'm asking to withdraw the ban because i didn't even know it, and you can let me make arrangements with it. My apologies if you can help me by removing the ban I appreciate so I can play again.