Multibox Healing in Gurubashi

1-Player Name: Rekick, Circuit, Ratpunk, Rawrshock, Shockbyte, Sheared, Byter, Biggibig, Sixthells, Keywords, Illusive, Exnitiationn,

2-Realm: Fun

3-Multiboxing in gurubashi , Please watch the videos closely , How can someone alt tab and cast Chain heal 6 times in 3 seconds and move at the same time??? , This would be a world record. He is definitely multiboxing in guru, even if he's not using a program, He definitely does something to abuse the rules of Pandawow.

4-

for which ever admin/gm rattag or who ever wants to see the proof that i'm not multiboxing, i do have a video, so just let me know :) just notice nothing is casted at the same time, there is a human delay. :) :) :) Edited by Decoy
He is definitely multiboxing in guru' date=' even if he's not using a program[/quote']

1. Read the rules carefully. We are prohibite using PROGRAM, which automates the process of managing characters. It says nothing about players who sit in several windows and switch between them.

2. In the last video, you can see how the player switched to another window and pressed an ability, the time of which was fundamentally different.

Declined, insufficient evidence

Edited by Rattag