thats not funy

Ratfull

feel fre to ban me kintia elena cristina or i dont know the real name you have you arasing me in that server and you think i am a kid and the only kid here are you and others bad admins dont worry feel freee to have me baned your entire life i dont lost more me time in that server is the reason for nobody play asasing here are you seriusly you remember me a politican you and many others here lies lies lies and absurd rules the most cool of that history is the absurd easy and bad you are playing that game good lock and have a nice day have me the last month here out of trinkets burst potions etc etc need use me envenenom 8 times to get the finish move vs one of the most bad garbage abuser players of that server called gripforce dk vs rogue is amazing i deleted dks in asasing in retail in 10 s in 10 s problem here is that dudes aboid 80 % of me hits and me damage thats is the problem i go to other server to nos e you more talking to me and trolling me you have mental problems in the real life call the 911 this dudes can help you you think thats is a insult call the 911 pls bye and good lock pandawow the only here play a char for pasion the only asasing rogue of pandawow i think playing the most broken char of that server since 2014 byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

im so mads dudes this 911 humans think pandawow or that game is important for me think one here cares about that only need se the pics of your avatars cats cats etc etc have a nice day i feel so good and free today that server no is good for me or any one is a true daycare for 5 year old boys seyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- - - Updated - - -

im so mads dudes this 911 humans think pandawow or that game is important for me think one here cares about that only need se the pics of your avatars cats cats etc etc have a nice day i feel so good and free today that server no is good for me or any one is a true daycare for 5 year old boys seyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Друг, если бы эта игра и этот сервер для тебя ничего не значили, ты бы просто перестал сюда заходить и писать свои шизофренические посты с визгами о помощи и разбане. Делай выводы сам