Premium Account

Chainzrow

Поддерживаете автора?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Поддерживаете автора?

• Поддерживаю предложение
    • Против предложения

Premium has always been part of pandawow which offers multiple stuff as of the past 1-2 years there were a lot of changes going on it such as * /camp * being removed in Gurubashi arena which wasn't that much of a big deal.

Then as premium offers " No sickness upon using the Spirit healer to revive " that was removed as well in Gurubashi no big deal.

But today Premium was entirely revamped and changed as we are no longer able to log out ANYWHERE no matter what. Of my understanding, you cannot log out in PVP zones where your PVP is active.

My suggestion is the changes are alright to keep abusers from using " /camp " and swapping to different chars but the price of premium was x3 past 3-years and there were just cons as removing logout/sickness and probably more not sure myself.

I recommend adding .buff or something additional to premium or lowering the price of it as it is as I mention x3 as from before. if anyone has any suggestions for Premium please go right ahead and reply.

This is just a suggestion as Premium is kinda useless please toxic/sad/farmed people don't bother with their Toxicity.

• Like 1