Multiboxer in pwow

Realm: xFun

Characters: Curve, Vengeful, Wtbheroin, Fakez, Undying, Assassa, Rich

Description of the violation: Multiboxing

Chainz is found multiboxing on pwow using his rogues

Proofs:

If you look at each of these videos you can already see something doesn't add up at the times his rogues show up & at the poison debuffs. They're insanely fast & stacked at the same time.

On top of this, these videos are recorded at 60 fps (frames per second).

This means that an individual frame lasts for 0.015 seconds.

Knowing this we can look at chainz's actions frame by frame

https://imgur.com/a/89ca4aA

As the title shows u can see chainz alt tabbing + reviving 7 of his rogues within 6 frames (0.09 seconds) which on it's own is humanly impossible.

https://imgur.com/a/B7Wgzxr

On top of that u can see him use fan of knives on all of his rogues at the same time and have stacked poison timers on multiple poisons at once.

(4 poisons in 1 frame a.k.a 0.015 seconds)

Any of these actions are humanly impossible to do without the aid of a 3rd party program.

And if u compare it to his own video where he claims he never multiboxed you can clearly tell the difference in time between actions.

Here he uses 3 rogues in about 5 seconds (300 fps)

And in our videos he uses 7 rogues within 0.09 seconds (0.09:0.015 = 6fps)

And if you're thinking: "Why does he not have 9 poisons stacked on him?"

Fan of knives is not guaranteed to apply poisons as u can see in this video it took me 5 fan of knives to apply my poisons to 2 targets (1st fok and 2nd fok)

Either this guy is hiding his true identity as the flash or it's plain obvious that he's multiboxing.

This is what actual client tabbing looks like, it takes me anywhere between 1-2 seconds to click on every client and use a skill

https://gyazo.com/955145025a6257caf277722bb783c0ae

Even if u go frame by frame as u can see here, it takes me around 2 seconds that being 140-+ frames to alt tab and use a skill (i even went 2 fast and fked up on 3 clients)

Chainz claims he can do all of this within his 0.09 seconds which means he's 20x faster than i am in this video.

Sounds believable eh?

Edited by Iamzodzy
  • Like 1
Different people played my acc we were in vc we revive together and spammed fan on knives easy get wiped.
Different people played my acc we were in vc we revive together and spammed fan on knives easy get wiped.

So somehow all those different people revived within 0.015 seconds of each other?

And in your own video clearly shows you're playing all your own rogues.

Keep it up m8

Oh yeah bro u revived 4 chars in 0.015 seconds, u some superhuman guy

You doing it as well i mean you can make a macro to revive noob you kinda slow

- - - Updated - - -

Lies lol, gms can check ip anyway + that's multibox 100% :x keep trying ciao byebye ur rogues loser

+ there's a clip ur team snitched that u played those 7rogs :x we can see it on diff windows :xxxxx

Get use to it until you guys don't stop we won't either kinda mad that assa rogues whooping you

You doing it as well i mean you can make a macro to revive noob you kinda slow

You're so shit at lying LOOOL

In your own video u only controlling 3 rogues in 5 seconds. Yet you're able to revive 7 rogues in 0.09 seconds? You the flash? Fastest guy alive

So somehow all those different people revived within 0.015 seconds of each other?

And in your own video clearly shows you're playing all your own rogues.

Keep it up m8

That clip was not when we're fighting btw idiot xd

- - - Updated - - -

You're so shit at lying LOOOL

In your own video u only controlling 3 rogues in 5 seconds. Yet you're able to revive 7 rogues in 0.09 seconds? You the flash? Fastest guy alive

Maybe if you don't stay stacked at gy where me, dj, Cailla, Roo, Catch, Decoy and shutbomb and revive and spam fine of knives

So you're reviving on us at the graveyard, multiboxing fan of knives and not fighting us?

You amber hearding.

Tears? Sit down noob you multibox not us nice dk dots btw 4 of them at the same time revive dks at the same time tp all the dks in the same time

You lil bit mad we got actual evidence LOL

Adioooooos

Nive evidence of other people spamming fan of knives and you dying ty for the video haha

- - - Updated - - -

There are no rules broken we used macros - Zod

Ezpz get mad

Nive evidence of other people spamming fan of knives and you dying ty for the video haha

- - - Updated - - -

There are no rules broken we used macros - Zod

Ezpz get mad

You lil bit mad or what, fastest man alive. alt tabbing & reviving 7 rogues in 0.09 seconds, superhuman

You lil bit mad or what, fastest man alive. alt tabbing & reviving 7 rogues in 0.09 seconds, superhuman

Noob different people were on the accs you don't understand xddd

This is why some of the rogues didn't revive either because they slow hahaha you mad

Noob different people were on the accs you don't understand xddd

This is why some of the rogues didn't revive either because they slow hahaha you mad

They all revived in 6 frames, 7 characters, 14 actions, alt tabbing/clicking other client, reviving within 0.09 seconds. Have fun replicating that with a gm watching on screenshare bud. you ressed 2 rogues within a single frame (0.015) seconds and 4 more within a single frame (0.015 seconds) you're donezo.

They all revived in 6 frames, 7 characters, 14 actions, alt tabbing/clicking other client, reviving within 0.09 seconds. Have fun replicating that with a gm watching on screenshare bud. you ressed 2 rogues within a single frame (0.015) seconds and 4 more within a single frame (0.015 seconds) you're donezo.

To much math you bad at math you said decoys 1 shaman is 10 i still remember that.

And yes when I say in vc hello revive we go xd ofc is gonna be like that

To much math you bad at math you said decoys 1 shaman is 10 i still remember that.

And yes when I say in vc hello revive we go xd ofc is gonna be like that

Apparently you're the only one who can't do math, everyone who's read the post understands what's going on except you.

Anatoli heard lil bit coming up with lies no1 believes.

What's next, you gonna say your dog stepped on a bee

Objection hearsay

Apparently you're the only one who can't do math, everyone who's read the post understands what's going on except you.

Anatoli heard lil bit coming up with lies no1 believes.

What's next, you gonna say your dog stepped on a bee

Objection hearsay

Jesus that was cringe lol

• Like 1
That clip was not when we're fighting btw idiot xd

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe if you don't stay stacked at gy where me, dj, Cailla, Roo, Catch, Decoy and shutbomb and revive and spam fine of knives

This guy keeps lyin and lying, Catch was on his own rogues, Roo doesn't fight us (you can ask him urself), Shutbomb was on Shadow's rogs, Djh was on Urbane's rogues there's 0 proof literally 0 proof of them being on ur accounts. But nice you used cailla's rogue for that shit : (

This guy keeps lyin and lying, Catch was on his own rogues, Roo doesn't fight us (you can ask him urself), Shutbomb was on Shadow's rogs, Djh was on Urbane's rogues there's 0 proof literally 0 proof of them being on ur accounts. But nice you used cailla's rogue for that shit : (

Go check ips you gonna be disappointed and if this actually get close with no action againts us even tho most of the Gms work in your favour coz Zod in their Dms daily imma dead ass laughs at you knowing you are doomed

Ah ye totally free gms can check ips idm and where is Dj in that video poopy

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I go boost Tina on retail kekw 1 of ur cringe texts

Go check ips you gonna be disappointed and if this actually get close with no action againts us even tho most of the Gms work in your favour coz Zod in their Dms daily imma dead ass laughs at you knowing you are doomed

Ah ye totally free gms can check ips idm and where is Dj in that video poopy

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I go boost Tina on retail kekw 1 of ur cringe texts

Where djh? Idk I found him here (dopeboy runnin out malevolent coming in): https://gyazo.com/52d72f840ee41a49e377459e9e83bec6

I wanna see atleast 7 diff ips on all 7 rogues, yet if you try to lie try better because this one won't work out

If you ever realized urself it's just the fact that you multiboxed atleast stand for it.