Multiboxer in pwow

Where djh? Idk I found him here (dopeboy runnin out malevolent coming in): https://gyazo.com/52d72f840ee41a49e377459e9e83bec6

I wanna see atleast 7 diff ips on all 7 rogues, yet if you try to lie try better because this one won't work out

If you ever realized urself it's just the fact that you multiboxed atleast stand for it.

You know i admit when I do something stupid I'm not you pretending to work at Visma can't show a single contract.

That's the difference I don't care is a game I can scam ddos do whatever and admit I've done it but when you guys do something you hide like little baby's.

It is just funny but yes they will.

You know i admit when I do something stupid I'm not you pretending to work at Visma can't show a single contract.

That's the difference I don't care is a game I can scam ddos do whatever and admit I've done it but when you guys do something you hide like little baby's.

We ain't pathethic like you to lie about anything, everything we say it's true if you can't stand with it not our problem just get good.

"The difference" There's no difference all you do in here is scamming, hacking or ddosing cos that's what you are capable of yet everything we've done is played by rules if you disagree on that feel free to report us with the proof cos I wanna see that : )

I will see what's more funny your punishment or the ips

Right, right, you mean like when u got reported for fly hacking on a dk and claimed it wasn't you

Then gm's traced the acc and well guess what, chainz got banned

https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=256674&highlight=melithari

Big admit. Dude's a pathological liar

• Game Masters

Regarding the report, Chainzow already provided proofs of how he does it and right now with all the data and informations we gathered there is no proof of usage of third party programs. Although, since there were numerous complaints lately about multiboxing all the administrators are informed about it and they instructed me to not make a decision about it yet because they might update the rules regarding multiboxing in general.

Right now there are some discussions between the administration of what we should do and what we should change since the whole multiboxing thing is kinda unfair and it gives a benefit to the player who does it. The administrators will have the last word on this report.

When the decision will be made we will let you know in this thread and we will also inform you for any potential changes regarding multiboxing.

• Like 1
  • Game Masters

Administration's decision was to issue the ban. From now on when the Game Master will notice any simultaneous actions when someone is multiboxing, for example using the same ability at a very short time he will get banned no matter if he uses third party software, doing the trick with the mouse or with any other known or uknown method we are aware till now.

Administrators decided that either way the player who does such actions is taking advatage against other players and he must get banned.

Banned.

• Like 2