Multiboxer in pwow

Next time you try chainz, get every right dk. As you see following dk "Icebound" was last logged 16.5.2022 no where near to that dk but glgl.

Oh i don't think it really matters no? Getting them banned or not I doubt he can do anything on 1 dk any way :D

- - - Updated - - -

It's was a test for gms, nice try xdxd, and it's only agaisnt rule in pvp zone loser

- - - Updated - - -

Nice videos from 2021 too

Can't go and do it on PTR?

And yes old videos from 2021 but again 2022 video full on multiboxing

Edited by Chainzrow
it's funny, cuz i had to prove that i WASN'T multiboxing.. wonder if this little tiny guy can prove how he put outbreak on the dummy with all those DKs at the same time :)? it's okay, i'll wait. or... did you just see your pandawow life fall X_X and you was just playing all those dks for.. idk man, this guy is just weird.. he talked all about how i multibox.. look at them... ahahaha

GM's were aware that i installed a multibox program to prove your bullshit in our videos.

I recorded evidence and replicated your movements in our videos to the t.

Difference is i tested it at a dummy, you used it in a pvp environment.

https://gyazo.com/050cf0d253a9aef5bf8ca5d06375bb35

Keep trying.

p.s my speed is only a fraction of chainz's but i'm learning! LOL

Edited by Iamzodzy
GM's were aware that i installed a multibox program to prove your bullshit in our videos.

I recorded evidence and replicated your movements in our videos to the t.

Difference is i tested it at a dummy, you used it in a pvp environment.

https://gyazo.com/050cf0d253a9aef5bf8ca5d06375bb35

Keep trying.

p.s my speed is only a fraction of chainz's but i'm learning! LOL

You seem very uspet that I didn't get banned I can see that.

Yet again maybe if you know how to properly use that "multi window technic you would know how I have done it"

Jegerm already has all the macros and how I exactly did it too bad you never gonna realize it.

Keep trying.

p.s smartest in the west.

YoU sEeM vErY uPsEt

You lil bit as fast as a multibox program, macro right?

Get a mouse with free spinwheel and you can test it yourself halfhead.

So let me get this straight. When i put diseases at the exact same frame on a target, it's multibox (obviously cause i used it as a test).

But when you do it stacking poisons in the exact same frame. It's something else?

You amber heard's new bf or what

it's funny, cuz i had to prove that i WASN'T multiboxing.. wonder if this little tiny guy can prove how he put outbreak on the dummy with all those DKs at the same time :)? it's okay, i'll wait. or... did you just see your pandawow life fall X_X and you was just playing all those dks for.. idk man, this guy is just weird.. he talked all about how i multibox.. look at them... ahahaha

Nice, i wonder how i can replicate him applying multiple poisons on a single target with a different peripheral which he claims that allows him to do so.

Your buddy uses a g502 hero 16k dpi mice while i'm using a corsair nightsword rgb 18k dpi mice.

According to his own logic, i should not be able to replicate his actions because we have different mice and yet i can and have.

Revive timers, poison timers are all identical.

https://imgur.com/gallery/vhT1AHG

"i'll wait"

Edited by Iamzodzy