Multiboxer in pwow 2.0

In addition to my previous report: https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=265421, here's video evidence that chainz's actions could've only been performed with a multibox program.

As you can see in the video i'm going to show you i tried recreating chainz's actions in the evidence videos in my post. i've used the only 3 methods to use multi clients in an efficient way.

1. alt tab / click new client + using a macro to revive / or a skill to attack

2. mouse wheel scroll hovering over client + using a macro to revive / or a skill to attack

3. multiboxing + using a macro to revive / or a skill to attack

You can review any of these methods by using the timestamps in the video:

After looking at these methods and comparing it to the 2 videos in the post, you can see that revive method 1,2 don't even come close while the 3rd method (multibox reviving) is as identical to what chainz did as can be.

As for the fan of knives, method 1 isn't even close, method 2 gets there, but you can still see the delay in poisons being applied / stacked while the 3rd method (multibox fan of kniving) is as identical to what chainz did as can be. (Yes the graphics of my friends pc aren't that great but i'll retake the clip later with someone who has better hardware).

I even put the clips together

And i want to clearify, i installed a multibox program last night just to show you that it's impossible to do what he did without it.

In the side to side revive video I AM USING MULTIBOX TO REVIVE

You can see that me (multiboxing) revives just the way chainz does.

My friends and i are going to make an additional video later where he can record poisons being stacked with better graphics if needed and after that of course i'm uninstalling the multibox program, this was just for educational purposes.

Video if poisons stacking with multibox (just like chainz did)

I talked to a few staff members, so they knew about it and unlike chainz i haven't used this in actual combat and only in testing to provide video evidence.

https://gyazo.com/4cc7aba8c8ac4f50de72f327cac72386

Vandaag = today in dutch, use a google translator if u don't believe me.

You can close this thread as it is an addition to my previous report

Edited by Iamzodzy

I am literally so confused what do you actually tried to proove here.

First you are using not using freespin wheel on your mouse like mine is.

Second why would you show my hunters when i was trying it for a first time ever on hunters?

And secondly who the fuck allows anyone to multibox freely just to "proove smtng"

Anyhow this is your second attempt you are sad.

I am literally so confused what do you actually tried to proove here.

First you are using not using freespin wheel on your mouse like mine is.

Second why would you show my hunters when i was trying it for a first time ever on hunters?

And secondly who the fuck allows anyone to multibox freely just to "proove smtng"

Anyhow this is your second attempt you are sad.

Ofc you're confused. The only way i was able to replicate your actions in our videos was using multibox.

Stay confused :L

Start sweating

L8r g8r

Ofc you're confused. The only way i was able to replicate your actions in our videos was using multibox.

Stay confused :L

L8r g8r

Aha so you wanna tell me that you alt tab reviving is compared to mine that I used freewheel spin the mouse?

Oh yes and 1 more thing wtf you alt tab omegalol

My mouse > your

G502 Hero 16K DPI

Aha so you wanna tell me that you alt tab reviving is compared to mine that I used freewheel spin the mouse?

Oh yes and 1 more thing wtf you alt tab omegalol

My mouse > your

G502 Hero 16K DPI

You only watched the first clip huh. Shame. Entire server can see through your bs after this one. You can provide as much fake "proof" as you want. but video shows that i'm only able to replicate your actions with a multibox program.

Someone taking lying lessons from amber heard

You only watched the first clip huh. Shame. Entire server can see through your bs after this one. You can provide as much fake "proof" as you want. but video shows that i'm only able to replicate your actions with a multibox program.

I feel bad for you that you are slow my guy.

Is a player issue here that you are slow

ofc chainz he will lie cuz he sucks at the game chainz just say yes and accept ur fate u will be banned anyways just wait for gms

Here's another side by side of the poisons being stacked

poisons2.jpg

https://imgur.com/gallery/vhT1AHG

They're identical mine done with multiboxing and chainz's "supposedly" without.

His excuse?: He got a logitech mouse with free wheel scrolling (which according to him, makes him faster if not equally as fast as a multiboxing program). This does nothing if u still have to move your mouse from client to client, there's always going to be a delay.

Keep in mind chainz says he has a G502 Hero 16K DPI mouse, while i have a corsair nightsword, 2 totally different pieces of peripherals.

However, i am able to perfectly replicate his actions, frame by frame in the videos.

At this point it shouldn't be anymore obvious than it is.

Edited by Iamzodzy
this guy lived on 8 dks with 10 shams.. now he lives on forum looking like a fool.. once the admins stop allowing the alt tab multiboxing method... this your new home?

Isn't this you on shamans in 06-10-2019 as the date of the report shows?

https://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=248135&highlight=multibox

(it's a rhetorical question, everyone knows it's you.)

Isn't this you admitting in 6-01-2019 that you killed chainz on your "shamans"

https://gyazo.com/3602f6e070cf7a64286ec956072647e4

Isn't this you on shamans in 12-2-2020 as the date of the picture?

https://gyazo.com/e85c3eccc25f8bb0cb83a73b46c084b5

Isn't this you on shamans, dead, in the back (because, juicyshaman) in 11-21-2021 as the date of the picture?

https://gyazo.com/7cacb4f70022054af501cf009c76db76

So according to your own words, "this guy lived on his shamans and now lives on the forums looking like a fool....

*drops mic

Edited by Iamzodzy
ofc he will say no bro cuz he sucks and he will lie and get old facts gg chainz horrible player xd

And on top of all of this, yesterday he lied and said it was multiple people on his accounts :

0b568a380aead043107dc733d5db7b6d.png

And now it's him using a mouse wheel function on his mouse.

This dude's story keeps changing and keeps coming up with more fake proof that only hurts him more and more.

And since we're talking about lying. Aren't forum titles such as gladiator, rival, any r1 title. Given to players who have actually earned them ingame?

82c1349f2c524626a3a8747fd6f807b4.png

How is this guy walking around with this many titles while he had to pay for a 2k boosts.

Chainz has never gotten any of those titles and all r1 characters he ever possed, are bought

And according to the rules, if characters that were eligible to recieve such rewards were bought/sold, they'd become uneligible to recieve them afterwards.

ofc he will say no bro cuz he sucks and he will lie and get old facts gg chainz horrible player xd

And if for some magical mysterious reason the gm's say this ain't multiboxing (which it clearly is)

My group going BRRRMODE 2

Edited by Iamzodzy