Purge of Dalaran

Всем привет! 2 месяца назад я начал Очищение Даларана и был телепортирован в подземный Даларан. Я по ошибке нажал на портал за Верессой Ветрокрылой, и меня перенесло в обычный Даларан. Есть ли какой-нибудь совет, как вернуться в инстанс Даларан (альянс), и если нет, могут ли Мастера призвать меня туда, чтобы выполнить квесты и, в конечном итоге, квестовую цепочку? Заранее спасибо!

Hi all! 2 months ago I started the Purge of Dalaran (from Lion's Landing) and was teleported to instancedd Dalaran. I clicked on the portal behind Veressa Windrunner by mistake and was teleported back to normal Dalaran. Is there any advice on how to get back to the Dalaran (alliance) instance, and if not, can the Game Masters summon me there to complete the quests and eventually the quest chain? Thanks in advance!

Edited by Osyan
  • Game Masters

Hello, we generally do not intervene in the game play but there is a chance we can help you out on this one. Create a ticket in game so we can know your nickname and realm and eventually help you out if it's possible.

Closed

• Like 1