Chainz back at it again

say it chainz chainz u losed this war cuz u tried hard to survive zod attack but now he catch u alive so now enjoy ur ban and go pay money to unban hehehe

They already got farmed when they had 4 healers, but shamans & dks made them log off again. GM's already asked us randomly for videos/recordings which is np for us cause we're always streaming/recording anyway. Easy w

If you say so.

If I am *abusing* whatever you guys think I am abusing why is Zenyu sitting doing nothing along with 2 or 3 more rogues?

Because delay as I said but is fine even if i get suspended i wonder what you guys gonna do who you even gonna fight?

I am guessing you had enough of us and got tired of immune spamming so gotta do your best.

Ez W for us again immune gang cya.

- - - Updated - - -

Since you wanna talk about our shamans, here you go:
. Next time you break rules don't blame it on us D:

Nice video but didn't Jegerm said there should be a delay i guess 1 second delay or 0.5 is enough lol.

Some clown Fiesta ngl

- - - Updated - - -

They already got farmed when they had 4 healers, but shamans & dks made them log off again. GM's already asked us randomly for videos/recordings which is np for us cause we're always streaming/recording anyway. Easy w

Fighting you walk in the park

If you say so.

If I am *abusing* whatever you guys think I am abusing why is Zenyu sitting doing nothing along with 2 or 3 more rogues?

Because delay as I said but is fine even if i get suspended i wonder what you guys gonna do who you even gonna fight?

I am guessing you had enough of us and got tired of immune spamming so gotta do your best.

Ez W for us again immune gang cya.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice video but didn't Jegerm said there should be a delay i guess 1 second delay or 0.5 is enough lol.

Some clown Fiesta ngl

- - - Updated - - -

Fighting you walk in the park

Isnt this your squad?

0343dd8c6b3dbbd369af8ae3a847cf77.jpg

72287c86351aef0e65dcadedcfca4e87.jpg

e59e79bffb1180d9baed9dd85a9e897a.gif

Shame, kinda ez, ngl

• Game Masters

I am noticing a small delay, so comparing it with the report which lead Chainzrow in a ban couple months ago I believe that he can achieve that without doing the known trick. Back then he got caught exitting the stealth at exact same moment with all his rogues and then using "Fan of Knives" simultaneously.

As you yourself quoted my reply on the last report, administration never setted a minimum time where we should ban violators but we decided that we must not allow players doing simultaneous moves or at least in an extremely short period of time.

Declined

• Like 1