Unfair Play Alert: Healing Monk Toryko Intentionally Losing in SoloQ Matches or Wintrading

A healing monk named Toryko is deliberately losing in the arenas of SoloQ and refuses to discreetly heal his teammates, causing them to lose. Currently, he has suffered 10 consecutive losses and previously reached a rating of 2200 in SoloQ. His behavior doesn't make sense. I suggest looking at his account because it's affecting me too. I lost 100 grade points because of his behavior.

image.thumb.png.b5c36d645d71a6d192065a47745cf1be.png

Character Link "Toryko": https://cp.pandawow.me/en/armory/pvp.html?guid=22959&realm=10&type=5&

I suspect that once his friend "Iñtéllígéñçé" reached the goal of 2200 rating in SoloQ, Toryko stopped losing consecutive arenas.

Maybe Wintrader.

• Yes 1
  • Tragedy 1
  • Jegerm locked this topic
  • Game Masters

The report contains zero proofs. The arena log itself on such violation doesn't indicate that someone is arranging arena games or not. We can not ban someone who is losing repeatedly at 3s solo queue, otherwise half server would be banned. We can not determine with the given proofs that it's a lack of skill, inexperienced arena partners or decent opponent team.

For arranging arena games we need several video proofs of player losing on purpose. What does that mean? I will give some examples! Using abilities at a given point that offers no benefit to the player like a warlock spamming Life tap while he is full of mana just to lose HP or a healer intentionally standing behind a pillar while the arena fight is taking place in the other side of the map. 

So for future reports, make sure to have recorded as many games you can and if there is an "unusual behavior" several times we can take actions against the player. For now all I can do is add this player to my watch list.

Declined.