Problems and abuses in BG

I have been watching for days how several players create a team and enter BG on the FUN server

It's totally LEGAL... I'm not saying otherwise.

The problem comes when these people do this to take advantage and farm deaths in BG

The only thing they make people leave BG all the time. 

because they don't stop dying (because they enter solitary BG and have no one or because they are starting to play and have no equipment or JcJ.

It is totally legal to do this... but it is ruinous since not everyone has a group to enter (and these people do it knowing that it is a total abuse)

When entering BG and your party are always newcomers and without equipment... and the opposite side with iten level 550 just to receive free kills, is a disaster.

-> A newcomer to the server, if you create a character in FUN, you will be able to buy tyrannical clothing, put gems, enchantments, use professions, glyphs and enter BG with a great advantage. and when you enter BG they raise your equipment to 550....

->the opposite of FUN, a newcomer to X5.   (90% of players do not carry gems, enchantments, glyphs and usually go to BG, with timeless PVE clothes from the island)

and if you don't enter with PVP equipment, when you enter BG they don't raise it to 550, so you have no jcj damage or defense

I don't intend to change anything, just that the administration knows that this happens and people end up leaving BG,

Edited by Exclusively

3 часа назад, Exclusively сказал:

I have been watching for days how several players create a team and enter BG on the FUN server

It's totally LEGAL... I'm not saying otherwise.

The problem comes when these people do this to take advantage and farm deaths in BG

The only thing they make people leave BG all the time. 

because they don't stop dying (because they enter solitary BG and have no one or because they are starting to play and have no equipment or JcJ.

It is totally legal to do this... but it is ruinous since not everyone has a group to enter (and these people do it knowing that it is a total abuse)

When entering BG and your party are always newcomers and without equipment... and the opposite side with iten level 550 just to receive free kills, is a disaster.

-> A newcomer to the server, if you create a character in FUN, you will be able to buy tyrannical clothing, put gems, enchantments, use professions, glyphs and enter BG with a great advantage. and when you enter BG they raise your equipment to 550....

->the opposite of FUN, a newcomer to X5.   (90% of players do not carry gems, enchantments, glyphs and usually go to BG, with timeless PVE clothes from the island)

and if you don't enter with PVP equipment, when you enter BG they don't raise it to 550, so you have no jcj damage or defense

I don't intend to change anything, just that the administration knows that this happens and people end up leaving BG,

Поплачь