whats going on!

frakerober

Ok, i have a frost dk, past week i hit 2k rating, farming all the piezes of the grievious gear i get droped to 1,7k and almost 1.6, (im now at 1714), and my problem is that any time a win 1 arena i get top 10 points, normaly 6 points, and if i lose i take away like 15 points???, that cant be right!!, i need u guys fix this cus its a bad ass bug, and wtf u guys did to dk's?? now we hit like if we have some shhit daggers instead big 2handes sword, like mine, im agree that we dk was a lot op but not to nerfed like this, i use to hit almost any1 above 70k and now i hit whit crit 90k wtf! i read almost every day the changelog, and see a lot of updates, but i dont see anywhere that u guys fix some huge bugs from the unholy tree, the only 1 who can play and win whit uh tree are the hackers from we know where..... thaat in 10 sec can make 1 and 2 million damage, but otherwise uh its a bad tree to play, pls keep in mind that almost all class can play the 2 specialization tab, we dont! unless blood but.....

thx

xtrang!

Excuse me but frost DKs are now the most lol-mode OP class on the server. I rolled one just to test it out and did 5 BGs(remember, I've never played a DK before in my life!), I was nr1 at dmg/kills/killing blows in all 5 without even knowing rotations and basically how to play the class efficiently. I just spammed 4 spells.....

Second, there is no arena rating anymore, just a personal rating wich is irrelevant because it can easily be farmed/exploited to high values.

Third, if you lost 15 points it's probably because the team that beat you had a much lower rating then yours.

You're hitting 90k crits and complain??? Do you realize resilience has been buffed to 72% BASE value? If you hit for 90k, you should be happy! I can barely reach 90k Pyroblasts on my geared mage.

If you are looking at people's damage and calling them sploiters, you need to provide proof of them actually exploiting, or your call will be ignored by anyone with a brain. People can do large quantities of damage because they have higher uptime on targets, or are an AOE class. A shadow priest or a warlock WILL DO and SHOULD DO alot more damage then any other melee class, purely because of the way the class works.

Cheers and chill out, there's nothing wrong with your rating nor is there something wrong with DKs.

i do complain cus i was hitting whitout full griev 110 and sometimes (very rare but i did) 130k, and in the part that u say that dosnt play dk i stop reading, cus then u r not used to play this class, i espect the normal damage i should do, no matter what u say about the scalling, and sploitters,i dont play whit that sh...s, i know that ppl use it, but i dont, soo, whit full tyran gear the normal damage i was doing its about 30k- 50k TOP, whit griev, 70-80k top and whit crits 130k, and now i hit 90k whit crits WTF, yes we get nerfed to hell, i know that this will not get fixed in time soon but hey, this its a private server and WE are not allowed to complain, just saying.

Xtrang.

and btw whit my mage full tyran i not hit 90k but i hit like 50k always, and my ticks 20k, but its all time, 50k 20k 20k 20k 20k soo u dont do 1 big crit but u do a lot of minor all times, and i dont play mage, again just saying!

Cheers and chill out, there's nothing wrong with your MAGEs.

yesterday i was in arena with my partner. im mistweaver he is retri pal. We fighted against rogue sub and resto druid. idk how but Rogue did on me max 20k dmg but resto druid killed my friend on 1 hit when he had over 500k hp ! how its possible to resto deal 10k max crit on him and next time he instant kill him ! whats more i see lot of ally fucking hack in BG's ? PLs do ssomething with that because its not possible to ehal/deal dmg over 1m in 1 sec

and if that wasnt enought, normaly we hits 300k whit obliterate on dummies, now at least me whit killing machine procesed i hit 150k top, so again we fdks (cus blood and uh are broken or not god for pvp) get nerfed to HELL, good news for all i guess, lets see who can beat that baby warriors now whiout healer.

I Lol at the fact you say hackers play Unholy spec who do millions of dmg. I play Unholy DK on 100x realm and I do fine with it cause I know how the spec works and 70k to now 90k??? Yeah that seems "very" right for FrostDKs especially since Resilence is up to 70% and everyone hits above average or normal damage.

http://i62.tinypic.com/mm2zv4.jpg - My DK as Unholy. Not so complicated to play.

I see topic invalid and pointless.

I Lol at the fact you say hackers play Unholy spec who do millions of dmg. I play Unholy DK on 100x realm and I do fine with it cause I know how the spec works and 70k to now 90k??? Yeah that seems "very" right for FrostDKs especially since Resilence is up to 70% and everyone hits above average or normal damage.

http://i62.tinypic.com/mm2zv4.jpg - My DK as Unholy. Not so complicated to play.

I see topic invalid and pointless.

I say on FUN realm, idk if its the same there, but yes i saw uh dk doing 1m damage in 10 sec, and that is not posible, i dont want to post all the same again, and already say that we can post a lot of comments and the end they will not fix us.

btw i respec into blood and now i having a lot of fun, so u can nerf frost that much or even more!

see ya

xtrang

• 2 weeks later...

Frost ITS BACK ^^ thx gm, back to the 300k dummies and 100k and more to full grievs!

ahahah time to GET SHIT ON (bahjera words)!

there is a bug that let u get unlimited runic power, pls fix that, its very anoying get bursted by a honor gear dk and cant do a shit.