[Arena]Arena frames

i multiclass for longer than you play wow mister i click on every spell on my bars , ive made so many bug reports on multiple accounts it would take me 2 weeks to count them, im tired and sick of waiting for fixes that are never oging to happen , i play on this server since the beginning of 5.0 and i know the amount of gamebreaking bugs there are, the law gives me freedom of speech and therefore i can complain all i want , ive never seen this disfunctional developer team since my days on cata private servers , this server is so far from a pvp server as it is from being a PVE server

let me remind you of something , lets look at the recent changelog right? how long did we wait for these "PVP " Fixes, 5 months right? lets look at all the PVP content that got fixed since this is a PVP server as you mentioned.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=92412

we waited 5 months for 10 spell fixes ON A PVP SERVER?

good thing we get archeology, YAY! cant wait to get my mount that will surely help me in pvp!

and if youre so sure about fun realm making the most money , tell me what do players on fun buy that the players on x10 and x100 dont

fun players can buy : mounts , gear , transmog , honor , conquest , faction/race changes

x10 players can buy : gold , levels , faction changes , server transfers , gear , transmog , honor , conquest , mounts

x100 players can buy : gold , levels , faction changes ,server transfers , transmog , honor , mounts , gear

your logic goes nowhere?

x10 and x100 are also way more popular than the fun realm since people prefer doing PVE (if theres any) over PVP , thats why majority of the server is awful at pvp , even on the fun realm

1. What does multiclass-ing have to do with what I have said? Nothing. When you can't win an argument based on logic, reason and common sense, you resort to personal attacks that literally have NOTHING to do with the topic of conversation. Yes, I'm a clicker and a noob. Happy? What does that do to your argument? Again, nothing. Nice try, tho. For your information, I actively play the following: fire mage, SP, balance druid, frost DK, assass rogue, survival hunter, ret paladin, enh shaman, windwalker monk(this is Fun realm). For x100, UNH DK, feral druid, holy priest, demo warlock, subtletly rogue, ele shaman, BM hunt, aff lock, disc priest. Does this comply with your ideea of "multiclass-ing"? Not to mention I don't see your name in the top kills list. I have probably killed more people on one char then you have on your entire account.

2. Fixes come, but this isn't retail. Things like these take time, resources and man power. Unless you directly pay them to do this job, you have no right commenting on how/why/when they do it or even IF they do it.

3. The changelog only contains a fraction of the total fixes that were done on the server. If you bothered to test stuff on the OBT, you would know this. But you, like many other people, only joined the OBT so they can see their damage in Prideful. Yet you complain how many bugs...and this and that....

4. I want to see links to your bug reports. Don't paste all of them, since it would take me two weeks to count them. Just a few. Let's say 20. I can count to 20 in like 4 seconds.

5. Fun realm makes more money because gear is cheaper via bonuses, wich means characters are alot cheaper all together. Fun realm makes more money from trading characters, not mounts and gold, honor or CPs.

Talking about my logic when you resort to personal attacks, as funny as they may be, is ironic. It makes you a hypocrit. And a bad one.

Edited by uraganuu
Guys, in this list 1% of ALL fixes from 5.4.2 to 5.4.8.

Its fixes from 2 weeks on 5.4.8 after update x10.

Read dates of this update...

All fixes not published, because it's more 1000.

Post a complete changelog please -.- at least for class spells... How is a player supposed to be testing to help the community if you post 1% of what you fixed... This doesn't help to speed up things, that's for sure.

Edited by JohnnyPoozang

I don't want to be rude Juster, but I still don't fully understand what is so hard to fix there? As you can clearly see a lot of people want Arena Frames to be fixed. And since this is PVP server, Arena Frames should definitely be a priority. Just please, take an hour and look at the problem. It shouldn't be too hard, since most of the competitive pvp private servers out there fixed this problem (arena frames) immediately.

Peace, Coilz :)

Lol it's not as easy as you think, it's not super hard either but yeah. just check some files like this:

https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/ElunaTrinityWotlk/blob/a57c51bf9cf0a11ee297da48fb1c0405d7efcf0d/src/server/game/Handlers/ArenaTeamHandler.cpp

https://github.com/ElunaLuaEngine/ElunaTrinityWotlk/blob/a57c51bf9cf0a11ee297da48fb1c0405d7efcf0d/src/server/game/Battlegrounds/ArenaTeamMgr.cpp

They are quiet easy to understand, but try rewriting everything from scratch, and 5.4.8 core is A LOT different than Trinity. So hopefully you understand that developer job isn't that easy, plus only thing that you get from it is people crying about changes and fixes.

• Like 1